Chapter 2 Lets Go Battle

" You are my proof?" Yes my dame is human my sire is dragon! " What about you female?" I can't tell him I'm human so instead " What do you see? " I countered I look to Draco.

" Why did you not send a female to further the line ?" He asked Draco I look at him and stared ,We need solid proof! " Aren't you all in a war ?" I asked. Yes! "Then there is no time for that!"

Do you all want to go now or do you want me to come back after as proof I am going through with this?  Send the woman! " No not without my children?" She cried.

" Look at me ,I will take you through and come back for your mate and children!" I nod. Take deep breaths in and out " Are we in agreement? " I asked.

Looking at the old coot , " I'm preparing Draco !" Aligning time and dimension coordinants," It's open Draco!" Come on let's walk through! But I'll die she cried!, "Calm down no you won't humans can use the gate too! " I whisper in her ear ,her eyes went wide and I took her hand walking through we landed in the field walking into the barn AKA Draco's lab, we came into visualization on the prompt with him.

" I'm going back in Draco!" Hurry back! He smirks with a devilish grin " You big flirt ,you owe me dinner!" He chuckled. You get that dragonkin she is amazing!

Going back through I land right on there table " Well that was a crash landing who is going next?" Your not a dragonkin ! They growled.

" Ah damn it Draco its broken!" Regardless I am helping him save you I can't do that here we need a base and it is my farm where Draco lives with me in the future!" We can still try to save your home but just trust me please! I say. "Why is he not here human? " he snarled" Because I built and operate the gate! " Draco stated.

I'm setting the gate you align the coordinates ! I say " Master, Master we are under attack! The rouges! They growled " Jessie use your weapons!" I nod .

Pulling out my rifle, and a shit ton of bullets and tranquilizers I put my mask on and activate the auto load " Here comes the Vixen bitches!" I run outside looking at the ariel attack "hmm I laugh more than one can play this game!"

Anti gravity boot activation required as I began levitating I flew up behind the turrets and began shooting the rouges had no control just killing random even there own comrads I took out three by one of the Lords I had a enemy fly behind reacting quick I stabbed him in the neck tranquilizing him another came immediately after I hit him in the gut and stabbed.

Using my rifles I flew to another turret I took out ten saving a dragon who turned to look at me " look out !" I flew over he is already attacking the dragon again putting the rouge in a chokehold, I tranquilized him.

I see the old bastard is about to be attacked from behind I get to him fast enough to kick his foe in the head ,Hearing the neck crack I don't have time to wait around the maids in trouble on the ground and the kids with her there attacking the boy I land on the foes shoulders breaking his neck, "Kid are you and your maid okay?" Behind you the maid cried.

I'm attacked from behind using my legs I trip the dragon falling backwards getting my arms loose I stab him with tranquilizer, " You are all mine !" All mine!  "In your dreams bitch!" He growled .

And lunged at me with his claws, I swiftly ducked under his arms stabbing with a tranquilizer " Good night!" I say as his eyes glazed over he passed out.

And then things were silent" I sat in the chaos that had ensued and caught my breath and then," How is this possible?" Are you ready to go now? I asked.

" Let's go!" I said ,How? He growled. and demanded " I'm an assassin I'm a secret sect of the government and your relative, is my friend he also works with me!" Now come with me please!