Chapter 4 Tears and the Search

The next morning, I awoke before the sun so I made my way to the kitchen putting on a pot of coffee, I soon get my cup and go out onto the porch sitting in my rocking chair sipping while I watch the sun rise.

I walk back in getting myself another coffee ,and hear the sounds of pleasure trying to ignore it walk outside and sit back in my chair " I thought I need to go get more groceries so I went over to my motorcycle and strapped a cooler on the back " I'll need a lot of meat!" I thought I walked back in knocking on Draco's door I heard growls " He cracked the door open peeking out " I'm going to get groceries any requests?" I eyed him he knew he had been caught.

  He passed me a list through the door  I looked at him, " That promise we made is void!" I turned and walked out. " wait Jessie!" Ignoring him got on my bike I fired it up and left " Jessie please!" As I drove to town  I think " I never should have let it happen!" I should go by the Dr and get a copy of my health check report so taking a breath I got it at the desk I sit on my bike to read it as I expected " I am" but his family will not accept me I helped him fulfill his dream!

And now putting the letter and picture in my jacket pocket, I went to the store and got lots of chicken and steak they don't eat veggies so I got back to the house but avoiding actually going around  Draco I go into the shed.

Where the deep freezer is, unloading all the meat and write a letter putting it in the envelope with my picture. I thought I locked my bedroom when I left so using a piece of tape, I leave the letter on top of the freezer knowing he would have to go there to get meat.

Taking only the clothes on my back my debit card ,and my bike I left I drove across state lines, and rented a cabin to stay there for the night meanwhile back at the farm growls and complaining from the old coot.

" Where is that human, where is the food?" Draco, came out of his lab to look for me " Have any of you seen her?" The little ones, shook there heads no he looked to Amos and his brother, Drawl then the Master " No!" He walked out to the shed where my scent had gone cold.

Finding the letter and opening it the ultrasound fell out ,dread filled his heart as he read the letter "Draco we made a promise, I suspected before I left that I might be, but wanted to surprise you after but now after what you did,don't come for us I helped you bring your family here who you were to scared to admit we are mates !so goodbye You betrayed me like your brother did! Tears filled his eyes.

" Jessie!" He roared  ..... FIVE YEARS LATER  "Ash let's go son ,get your goodies and let's go!" Okay Momma, his tail wrapped around my waist as he climbed on my bike putting his helmet on.

I try to act calm ,but I know I am being watched I turn and see one of those princes feigning ignorance I put on my helmet and  took off  " Ash hold on tight baby !"

Speeding down the hill trying to get the hell outta dodge I turn and shortcut through a narrow country road in Louisiana  then out onto the other highway looping around pulling in behind  Tinker's shop " Hey lady!"

I pant uh " I need that favor!" Tell me "Hide my bike and let me borrow your car for a few hours?" He handed me the keys " Thanks a million Tink!"

Momma ,who is that dragon following us? " Someone who knows your  father!" Is he scary Momma? " Ash baby he can be.

I do not ,think your father would hurt you  but I don't know about his family!"  Ask  my father for help! " No, son I can't  !" " I love you son!"He cuddled me ,in the truck as we pulled in I got the groceries and walked in.

Later that evening, Tink  brought my bike Ash had fell asleep so I walked outside " Thank you!" He nodded. " Those dragons are looking for you two " He found my bike? " It might not be my place but look " Maybe, you should allow his dad to see him? " I will think about it!"