Chapter 6 Realization

I heated the skillet putting some sausage on ,then got a pot to cook Oatmeal, I turn around and sit at the table in thought while Draco got a bath.

I thought "Hmm ,if I go back I'm not selling this I may have to get a break from them!" I should tell Tink, he has been like a Uncle to Ash and treated him no different from other kids "Morning Momma!" Hey baby! I kissed his cheek and got my hug sit down and eat your father is taking a bath !

He looked at me and back down hesitant "What's on your mind?" Can Sire live with us Momma? I look at him with tears in my eyes son" We are moving back to my farm where your Sire and the other family are living!"

Really Momma ! You won't have your own room there but I still have mine! " I will make sure our son has his own!" Draco walks out with a smile. "Sit down at eat ! "Absolutly boss lady! Ash giggled at Draco's antics.

After dinner, I got his backpack and put a few changes of clothes his training gear and did the same for myself with addition of pads and deodorant, and tooth brushes Ash and I get on the bike as Draco flys from above I stop at Tinks Shop , we walk in together " Hey Tink!" He turns looking at us.

I see you thought about it! " Yes I'm going to try" Tink thank you for always being there ,and  Would you please check on my place every now and then?  Sure, and come back to visit!I need my sidekick to help! Ash laughed.

Tink looked at Draco " Take care of her and don't mess her over or else!" Draco nods. We left on our way we passed through a few towns a small city then a vast countryside with scattered fields and houses until finally I pulled in ,taking a deep breath and stepping off the bike Ash held my hand as we stood in the yard not much had changed.

Draco landed softly next to us, hearing hisses Ash took his stance as he does in training, two dragon men walk out staring at me not with anger but concern " You have our whole house worry for you!" Drawl growls.

I look at him " I did not know you really cared?" I say not sure if he serious or putting on a show. I thought " You saved our lives Lady Jessie!" I looked to the kids " You all have grown so much!" I surprised them with a hug.This is Ash!" I watched him stretch his wings " Hi" They looked at him as if in disbelief that he had all his dragon features and such a handsome face " Momma can I go train with them?"

Son, I'm not sure how much training they have so do the basics and no real weapons just blunt objects!" Ok Momma! Drawl looked at me " You trained the boy,for what?" Self defense and to take down when necessary, the same skills I used to fight back at the castle!

" Jessie!" I turned and saw "Amos Hello!" ,forgive me he said while capturing me in a hug ,I hugged him back "Amos did you miss me?" He nodded into my neck ,Draco growled " It's okay Draco!" I push back easily " I'm just surprised, that any of you did ! I say.

" Jessie, I want you to accept me as mate in your harem!" Amos said . What? I look at Draco, and back to Amos " What do you mean harem? If it's your common practice it is news to me? I say " It is a common practice but Dame and Sire never had that so ! " Draco looks down!

"Amos, I will think about it alright!"Amos hugged me tight. " We need to talk with the Master about going back to the castle and see what the situation is!" Speaking of him he walks out " Will you still aid us? " I promised you five years ago didn't I?" I am from another generation who values the clan strength and we were taught to never stray from those values, but I have grown to appreciate you more!
" I hope you see me as a true friend not a trained pet!I say looking him in the eyes." Realization is upon me!" Wow what a twist, What will they find at the castle? Friend, foes or something else? Read on to see!