Chapter 5 Reunited 18+

Thinking about what Tink said " I'm unsure, as I lay there thinking " I wouldn't mind him meeting Draco ,but I don't trust those around him now!"

I have to put Ash first! I also never went back through to help his family again! I didn't see a point in being humiliated again! A tear fell as I laid there watching him sleep.

" Should I call him?" I thought listening to the rain pitter ,patter on the tin roof as the crickets sing ,I had a burner phone I purchased some minutes and called my best friend who ripped my heart five years ago.

" Hello!" Draco why are you following us? " Jessie ,please I miss you I want to see you both! "Really ,why would you want to see me?" Jessie  I messed up but you are my heart!  I was ,right down the hall if you loved me you would not have fucked her!

I do not trust you or your family, who I graciously allowed to live in my house! " I am so sorry, please forgive me!" I can't, but you can come visit Ash here tomorrow alone!

" Don't you dare try to take him from me! " I promise, I will come in the morning! I layed next to Ash he snuggled into my chest I stroke his black hair and his horns I fell asleep the next morning the sunlight tickled my nose as I got up I cooked scrambled eggs, sausage and had orange slices ,brewing a pot of coffee, Ash got up coming to sit down after going to the bathroom " Good morning Momma!" I kissed his cheek and sat down.

" Ash your father is coming to visit you today!" Really Momma?  Yes ,baby sometime today.I saw a shadow in the window " Sit here son I'll be back!" Taking a deep breath I walk outside and to the trees " Jessie!"

Draco ,come in he knows you were coming! " Wait, please just! " I am listening! She ,knows about you both and agreed to remove the mark! Draco and how many children do you have with her now?

How can I trust you won't do this again? " I never again mated her after there are none!" Let's just, go see Ash and I will think about it! Walking inside " Son this is your father!" I set the plates on the table and get coffee for myself I left a couple other options for Draco I watched as Ash shyly gave his father a hug .

Draco had tears spilling as I watched them, I brought out his baby picture album I made copies and put on a flash drive for Draco I watch as the duo talk about there likes and dislikes and then Ash started laughing at Draco's stories about our training days " Sire ,your funny Momma trains me that way!" Can I see you again tomorrow Sire?

" Son he probably has other obligations!" I say. Looking down at him  Son ,I would love to stay there night with you and your Momma! Draco said,Won't the others come looking? I look at him Momma please, please!

Ok this once I say . We walked outside and I set a fire so we could have hot dogs ,and smores that night, I watched our son fall asleep listening to Draco talk.

I stood up " Let's put him to bed!" I'll carry him Jessie! I nod as he follows I pulled the covers back he laid our boy down and covered him up I sit in the living room I want our boy to always be happy, and I still have to keep my promise to his family but " Jessie" He sat next to me.

" Draco I still have to keep my promise to your family, but it is very hard to forgive you !" And to your family I'm nobody just the trained pet who saved there asses!" You know when I first arrived there before your grand Sire was ordering your brothers mate to breed children for his other son.

" Never be any better than a human!" Of course, I didn't respond to that for obvious reasons! " Jessie your not just a human you are special and my mate and you did save their lives, there child still ask about you and Amos does too!" he growled.

Don't ever fuck me over again Draco! "I love you!" I said.

He captured my lips I wrapped my legs around him he carried me to the bed locking the door our clothes were quickly removed as his hands caressed my curves I lick the shell of his ear and he shuddered I kissed him again passionately we broke for air.

He peppered kisses down my neck rolling my nipple in his claw gently and licking earning a moan I stroke his member as he growls aligning with my entrance he thrust in he growls as we moaned into a kiss tracing his back with my fingers as he thrusts I grab his tail me moans and shakes " my Vixen!" As I tightened around him we picked up the pace moans of pleasure muffled by passionate kisses I need to bite " alright " Dr aco pant pant Jessie he bit as we came together and we stayed connected all night .

I awoke ,the next morning holding the dragon I love, that hurt me but I have to try for our Ash " Draco " I stroke his face with my fingers, his golden eyes opened " I still can't believe I have you back!" Don't hurt me again! I kissed him as he pulled me back he thrust up while holding me as we stayed connecting all night I rocked on his length he sat up kissing his mark on my chest running my fingers through his tresses I caress his horns and kiss him as I rock on his length he growls out a moan lick his nipple he shivers grabbing his tail I stroke it gently he thrusts faster in return flipping us over lifting my hips to hit the sweet spot picking up the pace we moaned into muffled kisses as we came together we laid there a while. " We should get up Ash will be soon!" I looked at Draco he nods kissing my cheek, getting a quick shower I dressed and cooked our breakfast!