Chapter 7 Turning Tides

That night sleep was a little more peaceful, than I expected but my training makes it hard to admit my feelings as I lay there in thought "I can't let myself admit it carelessly I know it's a tactic to use what your foe loves to get answers and we have to be smart!"

I will have to talk with everyone at breakfast! I turn over to face Draco I stroke his mane his human form is so handsome I steal a kiss on his cheek snuggle his chest, our Ash scooted over hugging my back. I giggle in my mind.

As I gently turned get my arm around my boy he smiles in his sleep I hum a tune quietly rubbing his stomach " Morning Momma!" Ash said sleepily ,I kissed his forehead as he fell back asleep I fell back asleep I woke up as the sun was rising.

I eased up going to the bathroom and went down to the kitchen to do breakfast for everyone I saw flour ,I got sausage and gravy I also did some bacon cooking homemade biscuits brewing coffee I poured my first cup I opened the door quietly watching the sunrise " I forgot how beautiful it was from here!" I said out loud thinking to myself, I hear little feet " Momma what did you cook?" Sausage, bacon, homemade biscuits with gravy! "Yummy" Morning Jessie! "Good morning Amos!" I cooked do you want to eat? I asked.

He nods with a smile "Ash go tell your Sire that food is ready!" Alright Momma! Yes I would like to eat ! Amos smiled. "Amos I plan to help and go through with you all to help but , you all need to understand that people will use those I love and care for against me.

" That's why the day we met at the castle I lied and said Draco was just my friend!" I also don't want Ash to go or the other children they may get hurt at least not until we have a good grasp of the situation! " Good morning Jessie!" Draco I smiled.

" Draco I know you heard didn't you ! Yes of course! he said.
As I was saying " I know how those of your kind view humans
So I will probably go with the guise and scent blocker!" Jessie with Sire there no one will dare touch you! Amos said.

"Are there not other dragon Lord's and Dragoness' ?" Yes but .... " If they dare I will deal with them!" I turned to look at the Master " I'm just saying my being cautious would make thing a bit easier for you!" They nod.

" Let's eat I cooked enough for everyone!" We ate good then " Ash ,you stay with your Sire and help him protect the others!" But I want to fight too ! " You are son ,protect your cousins help him and learn about the gate!" I'm coming back pinky promise! Aligning time dimensional coordinates, " activating key" I say as the loud hum vibrates the air and wind circles I had all my gear walking back through with the two Lord's and there Sire the Master! As we step out onto the grass the castle is guarded.

" Master, Milord's!" The guards call they attempt to block me ," Keep your hands off my mate!" I look at Amos !and nod " Forgive me!" He took my hand smiling.

I thought to myself "Should I consider this relationship, only if Ash is happy!"
I guess if he proves himself I should at least try I mean he his too handsome not to have a kid!