Chapter 10 From the Heart

I will give you some herbs ,also the more meat you eat the healthier they will be!I nod." I understand I stayed hungry constantly when I was pregnant with Ash!" I smiled. I heard slow growl from the healer " You let a human speak out of turn?

" She is not a normal human and she is my mate!" He growled in annoyance. Let's go see Master, and go back through the gate love!" I look to Amos, choosing to let his comment slide " Thank you for the checkup and herbs!" I stood up as Amos held my hand we walked down the hall and through a corridor he picked me up and flew us down to the breezeway, walking back into to meeting hall " Sire !" He looked up I have those mane samples " I giggle.

As I see a huge wad of mane eh hair!  Thanks ,Draco has plenty to test nowwe sat at the table the other Lord's look in thoughts.

" Sire we have good news!" He looks at him smile . We have a dragonling on the way! There is a mixed clutch healer said!" He smiles and chuckled " So we have grandchildren!" He nods " Master?" When your ready we can leave back through the gate today!" He nods.

I looked to the other Lord's " Would you like to visit my home, we will come back tomorrow?" Is it safe for you while with child?Taking a deep breath " I was pregnant when I came through the day I came first! He nods.

And for the first time pat my back gently " Let's go!" Okay " Vixen to Draco over and out!" There was a loud hum " Jessie " He hissed.  We're ready to come back, I look to my side we might have visitors? Not sure.

" Setting time dimensional coordinates " I'm activating key ,a loud hum swirled with electrical pulses through the ground and air It's open "Drawl are you ready?" I asked He nods.

Amos took my hand as we walked through onto my field, turning I see the youngest lord came and Douschbag, I suppose I might ask his name " Momma!" Ash ,I'm caught in a hug Draco walks out I look at him he smiles hugging me "Your a Sire again!" I am? I smile and " Amos too!" He walks up I am caught in two hugs " I love you Jessie!" I love you too! Draco we have visitors !

Hmm " Hello dragonkin,nice to meet you in person!" I walk toward the house with Ash " Did you have fun today son ?" I did but Sire seemed umm upset about something " Ash you have two siblings on the way!" One is your full sibling the other is half sibling Lord Amos is the other Sire!

"Really Momma?" Umm yes baby are you happy? Sire says I need to train with him too " He wants you to have his skills too and Sire is very smart special like you!" I love you and your Sire very much!"

Let's get meat to cook and something to go with it!" We ended up with pork chops,rice and gravy with biscuits and sweet tea ,I cooked and got down the plates and cups I give Ash his food ,the children come in .

Hey kiddos ,we are back again. I giggled " Momma let's listen to some music!" What's that ? The other dragon children ask 

Draco never played it for you? They shook there heads no ,I'll put it on I go to my seldom used living room and put on some fun ones the dip, two step, watermelon crawl, then some more touching music ,chains,hungry eyes and many others " Momma sings pretty too!" You put me on the spot son.

" It's true though!" He pouts. Okay, I have a treat for you all then! Turning the music off I unlocked the spare room turning on the lights I began to play the piano and sang " I set fire to the rain" That is beautiful! Not sure which of them said it but I have several listening, Draco walks in" Jessie always did sing beautifully!"

I even had the kids mother out, I look down its just easier to avoid her.  I have sang for Ash but not a crowd in a long time! I stood and covered the keys walking out I lock the door .

" That was fun Lady Jessie, can I learn?" Sure I can teach you but music and song comes from the heart!" I smile Let's eat again I'm hungry I giggled.