Chapter 16 Can I Go?

We drank coffee as the scent wafts through the house, "After breakfast I'll talk to Ash and get ready to go back!" You don't need to fight in your condition! " I know Mrs Maize , but Ash can stay close where he can set coordinates I don't plan to stay long, " If they want to be with me, it shouldn't be that hard to walk out!" I know! She said if I have any trouble, I'll come right back! She takes my hands, to come back with my sons and my babies rubbing my stomach! I smiled.

" Good morning Momma!" Mrs Jessie! I smiled," we sat with Lord Ram and Mrs Maize eating a big breakfast," Ash!" He looks up," Let me go get your Sire and Uncle Eros! Would you like that?" Umm, Lord! Amos is nice too Momma !

" If he wants to, I will bring him!" Okay, "Are you sure you can listen for me and open the gate? " He nods "Let's do it then!" As I dressed I put on my gear knowing I should be recognized also I took my gun bullet and tranquilizers, Lord Ram and Mrs Maize watched as I walked through waving at my baby on the other side I stood in front of the castle" State your business!" I am here to see my mates Lord Amos, Draco and Eros ! He chuckled.

" Who?" I am there, mate, Jessie! " Wait the other guard pulled him aside" Take me to them now!" The blood drained from his face, they stopped at the meeting room," I let myself in !" Hello Master" Jessie! "I'm here for my mates!" I look at him, he stood and led me down the hall" How are things here with the rouges?" I asked.

" Draco says they have some kind of infection!" Hmm, How is Amos? The children asked about all of you. " He worries about you!" And what about you? I do worry! Is Eros helping with training? Yes, the guards opened the doors" Draco, Amos ", I was captured in two hugs, " Let's get Eros,and visit the kids please?" I look back." I will help them here Ash is waiting for us ! Master nodded.

We all made our way down to the training grounds my feet are starting to hurt, but I am determined to keep my promise" Eros" Jessie! I was caught in another hug "Let's go, the kids are waiting!" Okay? " Vixen to Ash over and out!" A loud buzz and hum," Momma!" We are ready baby! Setting the coordinates ! "Wait, I want to go too!" I look at the Lord, "Why?" I asked as I heard growls," He has eyes for you!" Master said" Come on I need to get back and gestured to him!" Activating the key, the wind blew, electric pulses could be felt through the earth.

"Here we come son!" We walked through onto the field" Sire" he hugged him tight, we all walked toward the house sitting on the bench I took my boots off massaging my feet, I walked in and sat to eat a good supper, as I watched the kids happily I got an appointment reminder on my phone" I have an appointment tomorrow, so I will have to go !"

Come back after Momma! Ash looked in my eyes," Alright I will!" I got to my room and stripped, laying down under the covers" Jessie !" Can I come in? " I guess so Draco !" He sat on the bed, I want to go with you tomorrow! I took a deep breath as I thought about it, "Alright I know you didn't get to go for Ash so be ready by 7:00 !" Thank you! " You can stay if you want!" Really? I nod.

" Go tell Amos and Eros but to sleep nothing else!" I give my best bitch face, he walked out smiling I thought "I'll keep them next to me, and make them pay!" Amos, Eros and the Lord came I don't even know his name I giggled for the first-time in a long time" Come lay down! I smiled.

They all wasted no time stripping as I made the palate with pillows snuggling under the blanket I giggled out loud "Draco and Amos stroke my growing stomach as we slept, the next morning I stroked Amos's mane and laced my fingers with Draco's Eros and the Lord were both sleeping by my legs my free hand traced each of them as I smiled trying not to think about anything negative I kissed Amos cheek gently his eyes opened turning over I kissed Draco's cheek his eyes opened, sitting up gently I scoot down kissing Eros cheek, he turns stretching, looking at him" Good morning Milord!" I traced his face as he sat up blushing.

" I have to get a shower and dress ! What is your name ? "Caz" Lord Caz! " It is nice to have a name for your face!" I get a t shirt and jeans from my bag and go to the shower as I go downstairs I smell bacon pancakes and sausage we all ate good" Can I go too? "Sure Amos