Chapter 12 Unexpected Visitors

Later that morning " Morning Momma!" Hey baby, " Let's pack up and start moving we mighty buy a boat if we have the opportunity! That sounds like fun! Ash said. I'll get us s train or bus ticket we will go on ahead! As I had sat thinking about Amos " I have to move what if he decides to betray me too?"

If he proves to me we can then! I may have to try but I have to get a better situation for me ,Ash ,and his siblings!" So that day I booked a train we left watching the land grow distant in the window as Ash fell asleep on my lap.

I rub my scars as they ache I thought maybe Draco's brother would be good revenge or maybe just ahh what am I thinking late at night he would never help me! I fell asleep, "Mam" "Mam we have arrived at our stop"  Thank you! I can feel worry from Amos mark, but I know he can find me! This will be a test for him and my heart! "Ash it's time to get off!" Okay Momma, let's eat! I giggle.

Yes I agree!" We ate at a country Waffle House and then went to the local realtor we looked through the listing and we picked a small house by a lake that is secluded and has a river running into it also there are woods and pasture to explore I paid for it dearly but my government money is regular and we hunt too so not much expense in food and I can make do as long as we are safe.

A few days later we bought a boat now we can explore the lake and river while we fish " Momma if Sire makes things right can he sighs and looks down I see tears. I pulled him into a hug.

" Son your Sire betrayed me with her!" But Momma what about Lord Amos? " Do you understand how mates work with dragonkin? You can't change your fated ones I tried to avoid it I knew he liked me when I went through your father's gate the first time then I left with you in me !

And then Amos said your father didn't come because he knew, but I told him not to come I chose to call on the phone thinking about you son!" I didn't betray him,he knew Amos couldn't stop it and that woman knew we were mates and still mated him.

There is no way she didn't figure it out before! I began to cry ,"I am sorry son!"  Momma shouldn't say all this. " I love you Momma!"with a kiss to the head we snuggled on the floor of our little house, We should keep up with our training!

" Do you want to ?" I asked.  I have to for my brother and sister ! Are you sure it's not two brothers or two  sisters? I asked smiling " I can smell them Momma!"  We slept all night and cooked some meat we had bought the day before and the freezer I got this nagging feeling something was off as I sat " Get away from the windows Ash!"

I got my gear on I feel it somebody is here,I eased to the back door I thought front door is locked I see a shadow and the bushes moved I see a dog maybe it's a distraction I eased back toward the front window doing a quick visual Ash is in the hall watching quietly that dog trots around to the front a dragon as I look closer  Draco's brother Eros " What could he want?"

Son stay inside! I look at him. he nods I walk out " Jessie?" Hello Eros ,why did you track me down? "Can we talk?" Want to eat breakfast? Sure! He said bring your friend there !

" Baby this is your uncle Eros!" I have a nephew? Hmm I nod and look down " Ash would you like more meat?" I'm good Momma! Are you sure? He nods and sits with the dog " I have felt something in familial bonds strife since Draco is with you... " You thought I would know?" I nod .

As tears swell excuse me a minute, I walk outside " Momma I can tell uncle!"  I will come in a minute! I took a few deep breaths and walk in hearing " Then Sire betrayed Momma again and she caught them after everything she did to help!" And I have a brother and sister on the way! Ash added.

" Jessie I am truly sorry about our past and my brother!" Eros I have heard that before! "

It is just better for me not to trust and raise my children! " Did you leave your mate to come find me?" " She knows I am here!

"Well you go back to her!"  Ash, and I will be fine!" Don't tell your brother or anyone at my house where we are! He nods and walked out with his dog.

We walked to our boat and went fishing, we caught a few catfish going back we cleaned them and put the scraps in the trap getting the stove going we fried the fish and had potato wedges. I hugged Ash as he snuggled with me I feel his tears as I wick them away with my fingers kissing his cheek I hum a tune listening to the crickets sing.

I hear something cars " Who could it be now?" I watch to see who gets out" Draco's mom I thought she was dead!"