Chapter 11 Betrayal

That morning ,I woke with Draco and Ash to my left and Amos to my right we slept on the floor because my bed just isn't big enough any more.

 I smile stroking Ash's mane he scooted closer putting his head near my heart kissed his head as Amos ,draped his arm over me Draco opened his eyes tracing his claw over my face he kissed me gently" Good morning!" I smiled.

" I will go cook breakfast!" I eased up leaving Ash asleep getting some ham slices I fried them, cooked biscuits, and Oatmeal while I brewed coffee I went to the spare roomturned on my karaoke I thought should I? giggling I sang "Bang Bang" 

" I was five, and he was six we rode on horses made of sticks Bang Bang my baby shot me down." Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise running in the shadows, damn your love, damn your lies And if you don't love me now You will never love me again I can still hear you saying You would never break the chain (never break the chain)" all the children came down" Can we try ?" Sure I did repeat the kids sang then we talked about warming the voice up and practicing scales," Let's eat !" I said to very happy children.

" Good morning Jessie!" I look." Good morning, and thanks for using my name this time!" He nods, looking down
" The food is ready!" I say as I watched him rolling a coin from his home over his knuckles I gave all the kids their food and walk in to the room" The food is ready!" I say looking down and look up to see the other children's mother.

I look at Draco" What are you doing in our room?" I asked her." This is Draco's house !" She spat.  Draco, are you going to correct her? " Amos" I called. and he came in "What is going on ?" She must have come in when I walked out! " Did you cut his mark? I ask looking her in the eyes.

No and I never will! "Draco!" I turn and walk out! "Jessie" I am not with her!" If she can't do what I did for you and to cut ties with your brother" We will go!" She can do it, or I will!

"You know, I wonder if you lied!" No Jessie please! " Aren't you just using me, I'm your key !" "Draco, if I come back, and she's here with the mark Ash and I will leave!" I turned and went for a long walk in the woods alone I stayed out all night hurt and feeling betrayed.

I thought "I will walk back cook, let the kids play and probably leave with Ash!" I walk was the fishing hole through the woods across a fourty acre pasture to the shed and got meat went in the house I cooked sausage biscuits and scrambled eggs I brewed coffee and carried the pot to my room walking in I don't see my Ash but someone who will regret I thought ice water, so they were woken up they both growl" Get the hell out of my house!" I yelled " Jessie" I will cut your mark ! I cried.

" Momma" We are leaving! He ran and got on my bike I did too take off I didn't stop at the other house we just kept on driving I pushed the bike off the side of the Rocky Mountains, and we would camp, hunt and keep on going I cut his father's mark and cried! I cried because I was mad and I trusted him!  Momma," I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked for Sire to live with us !" No ,baby this isn't your fault.

 I allowed myself to trust and love him again! I say as tears fell" Maybe I should go to my family!" I thought "but that would be too easy to track us down my baby slept in my arms as I laid there looking at the stars I let tears fall quietly as I close my eyes!" the next morning as the sun rose I see Amos ,I sat up quietly walking closer" I know you didn't do what Draco did  "But you can't go back?" No ,Amos I can't she never cut it, did she? He looks down" He told me she agreed to get me back.

 He promised to tell you all the truth before I went through the gate the first time and betrayed me" I won't go back to help now and be used !" He is sick, Jessie! "Oh well, he should have broken it off with her then!" I still love you! "I know Amos, but right now I'm hurt, and I feel betrayed !"

You can stay, but I am not going back anytime soon, maybe ever!I sat next to Ash as my head rest on my knees. Amos sat and stroked my hair my mind says do not trust Amos but I need the peace of mind! 

"Jessie,should I do it for him?" No, ask him if I should do it? Either way, I will know he lied and betrayed me ! I allowed her to stay for those children, that's it! " Kissing my cheek." I will go then!" I nod as he flew away.