Chapter 13 Turn of Events

As I stood I looked on in confusion " But his mother and father died?" That's what we were told, then his father steps out I began to feel nervous not sure of what there position was or what they know "Ash stay here !"I look at him as he sniffs the air.

" Stay!" I walk outside " Mrs Maize?" Jessie, it has been so long ,then another face comes into view his father Lord Ram  I look at them " We were told you both are dead?" Hmm ,yes the agency resurrected us with new technology ! I nod " Have you been to see Draco?"

No ,but we know what has happened! I look up at them "everything!" Lord Ram said sternly, Eros was here you might be able to catch up !

" In time !" Lord Ram said "We want to help you!" I look at Mrs Maize. " How?" I mean they are all living in my house, and they can't leave without me I am the key! " We will pay him a visit!"

No! I have trusted him and..  " We will be on your side,and he will straighten this out after him talking with his father! " Lord Ram its not just me,who will be hurt if things go bad!"  Can we meet him?  "Tell me something please!" Why would either of you want to help me?  I back away slowly as I look at them.

" You are the reason we are here,the scientists say your blood was altered in a strange way somehow  and without it there test would not have worked! I nod looking down.

" Probably by passing through the gate while I was pregnant with Ash!" The blood being  altered I mean. "Ash, come out son!"He came out very quietly to my side " this is your Grandma Maize and Grand Sire Lord  Ram!"  I watched as Ash laughed and smiled making my pain a little more bearable.

" Shouldn't you go see Eros before we leave?" I looked at Mrs Maize all smiles " Yes we will!" Then I will get our bags together! Keeping a eye on them ,I will have to use backup measures so I have some hideouts and small storage if things go badly, that evening I cooked ham green beans and  rolls they ate happily as I tried, excusing myself I stepped out to the back porch letting silent tears fall.

" Thinking of Amos I haven't felt him close did he do the the same, but I felt his worries through the bond ,I stroke his mark hoping to feel his consciousness I sit there looking at the stars I hear the wind whistle through the trees I lay my head on my knees falling asleep

" In my dream I am at the farm " She is just a tool!" The mother those children said " No she saved your lives!" But I will have her back! " No" she growls.

You ,won't have her I haven't felt our bond ! Amos spat They all growl as I watched the event unfold " Brother!" I see Eros.

I felt uncomfortable with this but couldn't wake up , they began to argue "You will fix this!" Jessie, trusted you she truly loved you! Oh Eros ,his embarrassment of me won't let him be honest !a tear ran as I dream .

Then ,he tells Draco something I can't hear! as he gasped. Then I am awoken by a cool breeze that tickled my nose in the morning, I hear the Bluejays chirp and mockingbird sing as I stood to go and in and cook I looked in on Ash, sleeping peacefully and his grandparents are asleep in mine.

So ,I cook a big breakfast and brewing coffee I check our bags ,I hear " Good morning Jessie!" Good morning! I looked at him " Lord Ram breakfast is ready if you want to eat!"

Jessie even before we came back, we have watched you all will your parents!" Thank you! the first smile I could muster.

" I had a dream at least I think it may have been!" I think Eros  is at the farm  I am worried they may have fought! He growls. "let's eat and leave !" I nod.

" Morning Momma!" Go ahead and eat baby! All four if us ate and let in haste an entourage of black cars moved swiftly, then we were escorted on a plane that flew to the airport and another entourage met us ,as we arrived at the farm.

" Stay Jessie you and Ash!" I nod as they lock the door stepping out the only other two are the driver and his comrad! I hear growls " Draco come here now!" Lord Ram growled!