ᴏɴᴇ

{ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ}

Loved. That's all that described what [name] felt at the moment, she was sharing a futon with her husband, Kyojuro Rengoku, and his arms wrapped around her smaller, flexible body.

His face represented the sun when it slept, because he was quite literally sleeping.

[name] sighed in bliss, hugging tightly on to her husband's chest, she heard a grunt and opened her eyes, "Good morning, Kyojuro-kun.." [name] pecks his lips after adjusting to the view in front of her, taking account to her husband's bare chest showing from his open yukata.

"Morning, darling." He said, a bit loudly.

She felt his lips peck hers, "Do we have a mission today?" [name] hummed before leaning against his toned chest, receiving a chuckle from her dear beloved.

"I'm sure we do, as Hashiras, but I do wish for you to stay out of danger." Kyojuro wiped the previous tear stains from the fight they had last night, resulting in rough activities.

"Kyojuro, as your wife I want to be there for you, I believe your strength but if anything were to happen..." She looked down, only for him to lift her chin with his thumb and index finger, "Nothing's going to happen," [name] made a sign of approval but hugged tighter to him.

"I'll protect you, no matter what."

• >>> • << • >> • <<< • >>> • << • >> • <<< •

Eventually, Kyojuro was sent on a mission, while [name] stayed off duty alongside Mitsuri, a girl she met as Kyojuro mentored her.

"[name]-san! I can't wait to hang out with you! We're going out to town, right?!" She clung to [name]'s arm with a strength incompatible to  anyone else's, but [name] loved that about her dear friend, Mitsuri Kanroji, "Yes, it seems we are, Mitsuri-chan." [name] calmly responded.

They both wore kimono you wear if you were going out, and that was what they were doing.

Mitsuri guided [name] to the way of the town, pointing out lovable aspects of the area, "Those couples are so cute," It almost reminded her of Kyojuro, her lover.

"[name]-san, you and Kyojuro are so lovey-dovey with each other, are you happy?" [name] sighed in daydream, "I believe we are." She smiled, a floral aura that contrasted her beautiful face.

Mitsuri's eyes glimmered and squealed, "You look so happy! He makes you so happy!"

Your lips turned upwards. "He sure does."

"Rengoku-san is on a mission, right, [name]-san?" The said woman smiled and nodded, "He has so much willpower, it's so admirable! I wish I could find a husband!" She touches her cheeks, as pink dusted on it.

"You must stay patient, Mitsuri-chan, love will come when you let it." [name] advised.

• >>> • << • >> • <<< • >>> • << • >> • <<< •

The duo returned to the corps, their smiles making everyone contagious, it happened every time the pair were together and passing by.

"Thank you for taking me out, Mitsuri-chan, it distracted me from my loneliness." [name] hugged the shorter girl, earning a hug back.

"Please drop by whenever you can." The Blossom Hashira grinned at her, only to feel arms wrap around her waist lovingly, "Rengoku-san, you're back!" Mitsuri gave a bright smile to the couple.

"Kanroji, you've returned with my wife, thank you for accompanying her!" The Flame Hashira placed sweet kisses on [name]'s left cheek, tilting his head cutely.

Mitsuri was squealing inside, "I will take my leave!" She hurriedly bows before rushing back to her estate, where Iguro would be waiting for her.

[name] turned in her lover's arms, wrapping her arms around his neck, "How was the mission?" She asked. Kyojuro placed a chaste kiss on her forehead, "It went well. I've exterminated the demons invading the village and made you proud!" He showered her with kisses.

"Shouldn't I be showering you with kisses?" She asked, Kyojuro leaned down and closed his eyes.

[name] raised her eyebrows and smirked playfully, "I'm feeling tired.." she faked a yawn as Kyojuro smirked back at her, "First, give me kisses!" He picked her up as she shrieked in surprise. "Fine, fine. I'll kiss you." [name] gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Kyojuro pouted, "What about my lips?"

She rolled her eyes before quickly pecking his lips, only for his hand to keep her in place and let him last the kiss longer.

"Thank you, darling." He let the back of her head go, [name] chuckled.

They walked inside their shared estate, where Senjuro leaped into Kyojuro's arms after opening the door. "Brother, I missed you!" He hugged him, upon realizing that his brother's wife was right beside him.

"Senjuro-chan, it's wonderful to see you in good health!" [name] stated, making the younger brother widen his eyes.

"[name]-sama, it's a delight to see you again!" He calmed down, a door slid open as [name] turned in time to catch a flying tea cup. "Shinjuro-sama, it's amazing to see you in good health!" Kyojuro glared at his father, who threw the tea cup that could've injured [name].

"Go die already, woman." He closed the door behind him.

[name] turned her head to the brothers, "I don't think he likes me." The two earn a sweat drop expression on the side of their forehead before welcoming her in their estate.

• >>> • << • >> • <<< • >>> • << • >> • <<< •