{ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴡᴀʀᴜɪ}

The flexible blade fixed its position, trapped in the case for now.

[name] held a devoted expression, one with no smile, but an innocent slim line that replaced her mouth. Her hair was more neater since she had time to play with it.

"[name], you made it." Giyuu approached the young woman appropriately, his arms folded on his chest while a frown presented on his face, like usual.

A sad look could be seen on [name]'s face as she patted the black haired man's head, softly, letting the boy know she's accepted Tanjiro Kamado, the boy he has under his own protection. He trusts him. And [name] trusts her fellow Hashira.

The Blossom Hashira and The Water Hashira are sprinting at their speed, toward the best bet of locating the demon.

It was a report of many missing slayers in this mountain, dying of unlucky activities, like decapitation, blood loss, animal attack or dismemberment.

Both of the owned Hashira crows fluttered above the trees to scan the misfortunate area, "CAW! Slayers found, a group of six has been spotted in the north!" The crow squawked, annoying the heck out of [name].

The two made their way there in a minute.

"I wonder, where were you when we needed you~?" The voices spoke out from the mist clouding the top.

[name] frowned, flicking out her blade from her belt, revealing the bendy sword as she held on to the handle of the modified katana, "We are dearly sorry." [name] bowed her head as the demon quickly encountered her in a quick motion.

"Sorry? SORRY?!" His body was revealed to be covered with a demon slayer uniform, yet specks of dirt, dried up blood stains, and his soulless eyes. His teeth were pointy, while fresh blood from other demon slayers had coated his lips down to his chin, "There could've been another way, yet you discriminated the demon slayer corps by becoming a demon." Giyuu says, while [name] retaliated the swift approach with a swipe of her flexible sword.

His eyes reflected grief, vengeance, and hatred. Deep hatred.

"I'll make you pay for leaving us to DIE!" The traitor raised his claws as shadows started emanating from his finger tips and creating man-sized claws.

He targeted [name], swiping furiously, and recklessly.

As usual, The Blossom Hashira dodged effortlessly, making her own advances by swinging her sword and managing a couple slashes on the traitor demon.

"It is time for you to rest." [name] inhaled before exhaling out again, making a series of flips before Giyuu was at the neck of the demon, half way through his vital point, [name]'s smile reflected a sadness for them.

She prayed eternally, "Please bless that boy and his fallen friends with a beneficial passing."

Shadow clones were attacking the duo, not giving them any space to breathe.

"3rd form: Flowing Dance."

"7th form: Kisses of Beloved."

The two forms elegantly pass each other by as the clones were slashed back into the misty form, [name]'s blade managed to pierce an incoming demon.

"This is going to be a long night." The two Hashira one after another penetrates each demon's head, managing a buddy system to follow to help each other out during their demon killing spree.