BLOSSOM BREATHING

Derived from flower breathing and love breathing

Weapon needed: Whip

Traits needed: Flexibility, sturdiness, and elegance.

BLOSSOM BREATHING

1st form: Blessed Love Petals
(A calm straight strike towards the neck that sends the demon to peace and euphoria)

2nd form: Blossoming Love
(Multiple slashes directed to the upper body, which increases [name]'s speed and agility)

3rd form: Sakura Hurricane
([name] makes a consecutive of turns and flips that create a type of spinning tornado which catches the demon and traps it in the hurricane where it eventually has it's head decapitated) 

4th form: Sakura Tree
(Another round of flips and turns take place around the demon, as the whip tangles around the demon and makes it burst because of the pressure)

5th form: Hanahaki Disease
(This technique is filled with flexible forms that only [name] and Mitsuri can do, which plants a seed in the demon, distracting it within till it vomits out its own blood and petals before dying painfully and slowly)

6th form: Dance of the Blossoms
(The demon is stunned by an overdose of the scent of the blossoms as [name] performs a various strikes to it before finishing it off by the head)

7th form: Kisses Of Beloved
(Another peaceful action that takes the demon by one swing to the neck, the vital point, and sends the demon to a heavenly bliss)

8th form: Deadly Thorns
([name] mimics the shapes of thorns and cuts deep into the body of the demon like thorns and eventually kills it off by the head)