{sᴇɪᴋᴀᴛsᴜ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɢᴇ}

Mission 2

Hidden in plain sight, The Blossom Hashira sat it out in the tree, awaiting any signs of demons. [name] let out a sigh, biting her lip because of the long wait she's been waiting.

"I thought a Hashira was supposed to be here? The Hashira are becoming more and more unreliable." One demon slayer said.

[name] huffed, the two demon slayers hearing a shuffle of leaves from above them.

The Blossom Hashira appeared behind them after she set a sound as a decoy, distracting them from noticing her, "Oh my, that's some bold words, don't you think?" An angry mark appeared on her forehead.

They shuddered before facing [name]'s peaceful cover up, her expression showing slight anger.

"Let's work together to defeat this demon, okay?" They were quick to nod before [name] turned, flipping her hair at the boy who had spoken badly about the Hashira.

[name] arrived on the rooftops of the living village, consisting of laughing children, smiley parents and eternal fun. Colors filled the town as the high ranking female member noticed the Lower Moon 6 walking out of a bathhouse, "Where are those slayers?" She asked.

Her curiosity led to the bathhouse. [name] checked inside and was searching frantically for traps, finding many.

Many demon slayers were tied up in the back room, "Bingo." Her head snapped toward a nearby passerby and she quickly avoided all traps with swiftness and elegance,

"The demon would probably set something on the door." [name] noticed a window leading to the back room and quickly checked the door, noticing a mark on it, the high rank quickly saw that the demon slayers were signaling at her with their eyes.

Suddenly, the demon man was about to kick her, only to have his torso separated from his top half. [name] narrowed her eyes and quickly made a strike at his neck, but the man turned into liquid.

She spun back before chanting, "3rd form, Sakura Hurricane."

A tornado of Sakura blossoms were made as [name] managed to gather all the water he had liquified into, and decapitated his head.

Everything started to crumble, the whole bathhouse, she quickly kicked open the door and gathered everyone with her strength, picking the all of them up and towering them on her shoulders, some under her arms.

All the missing slayers assigned to this mission, she ran out just as the roof collapsed.

Eleven of them in total.