{ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ɴᴀᴛᴀɢᴜᴍᴏ}

MISSION 1

[name] was sprinting toward the region, "CAW! CAW! Hurry, many demon slayers are going missing in the mountain, Mount Natagumo! Signs of potential Twelve Kizuki!" Her crow instructed,

The flapping wings could be heard speeding up as [name] sped up her pace, using total concentration breathing, constant.

She arrived after Tomioka and Shinobu, noticing how the two were forming a plan.

"I'll go west and you go north!" Shinobu spoke out, [name] appeared to their eyes the minute she stepped forward, "[name]-san, me and Tomioka are going separate ways, we should proceed together." Which the said woman nodded, following her fellow Hashira.

They sprinted in the same pace, [name] focused on her objective to kill demons which resulted her in being silent.

"[name]-san~ I have been calling you for awhile!" Shinobu exclaimed.

The said woman's mouth was in an 'o' shape, "I was focusing on our objective, Shinobu-chan, I'm sorry." [name] apologized.

"It's ok, [name]-san~ I think we must split ways, there may be separate threats that need our help." The deadly Insect Hashira smiled at you,

The Blossom Hashira nodded in understanding, "See you soon, Shinobu."

[name]'s crow followed her in the air, till it was disturbed by chuckles of the demon children that threatened humanity with their presence. The Blossom Hashira spotted them and unsheathed her flexible whip,

"Look, brother! Another Slayer. She looks strong, and she has a different sword as others." The frail looking girl stared up at the warrior, "A possible Hashira?" He questioned, raising his head to reveal the matching ranking, Lower Moon Six.

The Blossom Hashira readied her form, taking a calm breath before she lunged at the boy.

"Second form, Blossoming Love."

[name]'s blade was right at the demon boy's neck, till the girl appeared behind herself, resulting in the Hashira to make a big flip backwards before slashing at the girl's neck.

"She's truly a Hashira, Nii-chan!" The small girl sprouted an incoming web at the girl midair, their eyes widened when both their heads were decapitated at that moment,

"First form, Blessed Love Petals."

And the both of them felt a euphoric warmth envelop them, they cried at the beautiful feeling since they have never felt this way, and it was nothing to the treatment they got from every swordsman that saw them.

"Rest in peace, cute ones." [name] whispered, clasping her hands together in a prayer motion.

Finally, [name] sheathed her katana after flicking the blood off. Continuing on with her stroll through the ominous forest that seemed to catch her attention.

"CAW! Message, message! Tanjiro Kamado, a demon slayer with a checkered haori, and Nezuko Kamado, a demon with a pink leaf-patterned haori! Bring them back!" Her crow landed on her forearm, notifying her of the situation.

"A demon?" The Blossom Hashira tuned in,

"Did you not hear me?! A demon slayer traveling with a demon!" Your crow flew off its position and pecked you in the head.

Because of foolishness.

"I'm sorry! I was just surprised of the situation..." [name] pouted, she started slow before going at her Hashira-like pace that no normal demon slayer could go.