ᴛᴡᴏ

{sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ}

A commotion about a demon slayer traveling alongside a demon had gone around in the demon slayer corps, The Blossom Hashira was the last to proceed inside the garden of Kagaya Ubuyashiki.

What interested her was the unconscious boy in front of the Hashira. Were they going to kill him? Were they going to investigate him? Were they going to let Shinobu study the demon? Unlikely.

She had finished a mission with fellow Hashira, Shinobu Kocho and Tomioka Giyuu, who helped the boy with carrying the demon.

"I heard he was a demon slayer with a demon in tow, so I was thinking someone with spunk, that's one drab looking kid." Uzui commented, confidently.

[name] stood between the Flame Hashira and the Love Hashira, both of them giving her welcoming looks before continuing on inspecting on the boy. "And now, we'll put this boy on trial!"

Kyojuro turned to his wife, noticing her focused gaze on the boy that had woken up in a panic.

"This is the Demon Slayers' headquarters, and you're about to be put on trial." Shinobu said, also taking notice of the grim face that her fellow senior had on.

"Before this trial commences, why don't you explain the situation that you've been charged with-" "There is no need for a trial!" Everyone's head snapped to the owner of the familiar voice, the Flame Hashira.

[name] smiled at his enthusiasm, despite wanting to back up this poor child.

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with him ourself! We're going to behead him, along with the demon!" Kyojuro sets his opinion, showing dominance.

THE FLAME HASHIRA, RENGOKU KYOJURO

Then there was her cute junior, Mitsuri Kanroji, her beauty, her skills, and her beautiful personality.

She whispered to herself, [name] knew that Mitsuri thought it was wrong to kill the siblings, because of their youth, how young they were and what decisions they made.

THE LOVE HASHIRA, KANROJI MITSURI

"In that care, I'll decapitate him flamboyantly!" The best friend of her husband, and very good company to keep in [name]'s opinion, "It'll be the most flamboyant blood spray ever! I'm talking max flamboyance!"

THE SOUND HASHIRA, TENGEN UZUI

Tears leaked from her senior's eyes, she pitied her blind friend, his giant frame towered over the rest as he muttered,

"What a pitiful sight this boy is..." Gyomei mumbled with the tears streaming down in a fast motion. "Poor soul, I pity him for having been born..."

THE STONE HASHIRA, HIMEJIMA GYOMEI

The shorter and youngest of the Hashira stood, staring at the clouds in a daze.

THE MIST HASHIRA, TOKITO MUICHIRO

Every time, [name] would converse with him, he would ask who she was or why she talks to him. It hurt her feelings but Kyojuro would make him apologize with a sword pointed, of course [name] tried to convince him to stop threatening others.

Then her gaze lingered back at the boy that laid frozen in front of the superior beings,

"Don't you think it would be best to wait for Oyakata-sama.. For a big situation, he seems calm about this." [name] explained, gaining a bit of the Hashira's attention.

THE BLOSSOM HASHIRA, RENGOKU [NAME]

Uzui leaned back, touching the handles of his dual blades, "You got the right idea at the wrong time, [name], we will finish him off right here, where he stands!"

"Forget that. What will we do with  Tomioka?" Iguro pointed excessively aggressive at Tomioka, "Seeing him without restraints is giving me a headache. Based on what Kocho told us, Tomioka's just as guilty as breaking the Corps rules."

THE SERPENT HASHIRA, OBANAI IGURO

After hearing the supposed traitor's name, everyone glanced over at the silent Hashira.

THE WATER HASHIRA, GIYŪ TOMIOKA

Tomioka and [name] would always share food, sharing opinions with each other, they both had different taste and they didn't mind their own opinions toward each other.

That's pretty much it, but she definitely knew that Kyojuro didn't like it one bit that she shared food with people more than him.

"Oh, where's the harm? He did come along without resisting. Let's come up with a penalty later." Shinobu nodded her head, a weird, dull grin pointed toward the main focus.

THE INSECT HASHIRA, KOCHO SHINOBU

She continued, "What I'm more interested in is this boy's story, the reason he's been going on missions with a demon in tow, despite being a demon slayer..."

[name] nodded to it all, feeling a hand grasp hers. A chuckle escaped her lips as she turned to her husband, who avoided her gaze and was staring intently at the boy, seriously.

"No need to ask." Uzui grips the handles of his modified katana, but [name] touched her modified katana's handles as well, ready to fight for the truth, Shinobu ushered the boy to speak, therefore he choked out an answer before no longer being able to speak because of his coughing fit.

He went on and on after being able to clear his throat with water, from the water bottle that Shinobu had on her.

"She's my sister! While I was away, my family was attacked by a demon! I came back and my sister had been turned into demon!" He situated his story,

"Spare us your absurd ravings, if she's family, no wonder you're defending her." Iguro glared at the boy, hating his guts already.

The boy tried his best to prove him and his sister's innocence but the Hashira made their mind up and their decision was final... [name] tensed when she noticed the box that carried the demon inside, she sensed a dangerous nature from her fellow Hashira, Sanemi Shinazugawa.

"Well, well, I see you have some fun brewing here. Is that the moron slayer who has a demon with him? What the hell are you trying to pull here?" The Wind Hashira held the box up.

THE WIND HASHIRA, SHINAZUGAWA SANEMI

[name] aligned herself, in case she needed to save a fight from happening.

Her husband tugged her hand, hinting at her to leave it or else she'll get hurt... And he might murder someone, even if they're Hashira or not.