ғᴏᴜʀ

{sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɪ}

"What happened?" The leader asked, her children informed of the activities that happened.

"Despite Sanemi flaunting his bloody arm in her face and stabbing her three times, Nezuko turned her head away in disgust." The white haired daughter told, a doll-like smile presented.

[name] lowered her caution, her finger tips still hovering over the handle of her katana.

"So, we have sufficient evidence that Nezuko won't attack humans." Ubuyashiki, the leader of the entire Demon Slayer Corps, [name] takes a look at Kyojuro, whose face looked calmer and peaceful.

"Tanjiro. Even so, there will be people who remain suspicious of Nezuko. You have to back it up with evidence." Ubuyashiki states, with calmness.

The Leader looked up from where he suspected Tanjiro was, looking directly at [name] as if he knew where she was, "From now on, Tanjiro and Nezuko will fight and contribute to the cause as members of the Demon Slayer Corps."

Ubuyashiki announced.

"Your struggle against the Twelve Kizuki has gained our recognition all along. Your claims carry a lot of weight, Tanjiro." The leader once again spoke,

[name] noticed the charmed demon slayer boy, as he cracked a devoted face, "I... Nezuko and I will defeat Muzan Kibutsuji! I promise that we both will succeed. We will cut off the chains of sorrow with my blade!" At that some Hashira were preventing themselves from laughing.

"That is still far-fetched given your present status. Perhaps you can say that after defeating one Kizuki." Ubuyashiki teased, [name], Mitsuri and Shinobu covered their mouths, just managing to keep a laugh from escaping.

"Yes, sir." Tanjiro's face was almost as bright as the crimson red blade.

"A humorous boy he is..." [name]'s free hand held her kneeling figure, in case she may fall from the laughter contained in herself.

Ubuyashiki boasted the Hashira's efforts, "The Pillars of The Demon Slayer Corps have outstanding talents, to say the least. They have poured blood, sweat, and tears to prepare themselves for the worst.."

"So that they can vanquish the Twelve Kizuki. Remember this, okay?" Tanjiro nodded slowly.

Ubuyashiki pointedly pin pointed Tanjiro's wounded body. "That is how the Pillars gained respect and deference. Tanjiro, you must also learn to mind your words."

Tanjiro had to respond respectfully, "Yes, sir."

"With that said, Sanemi, Obanai, you should not be too harsh on that boy." Ubuyashiki ordered, with his soothing, calm voice.

"As you wish, Master." The two most feared Hashira lowered their heads to their respected leader, [name] leaned on her husband, on the left, still kneeling.

Ubuyashiki nodded, calmly, "That is all for now in regards to Tanjiro. You are all dismissed." Tanjiro was left in an escapable confusion and daze.

"May I make a request that Tanjiro be handed over to my house for care?" Shinobu requested.

"Yes, take them away." The Master made an order, leading to the Kakushi rushing in, bowing lowly in the Hashira'a presence, "Please, excuse me!" One said, the other taking her shoes off to grab the huffing demon sister, Nezuko Kamado.

"So, let us begin the Pillars' meet-" and an outburst from the trialed boy.

"Wait!" Tanjiro ripped himself away from the  unique characters, "Let me headbutt that guy with a lot of scars." He exclaimed, outrageously, making [name] taking a rage of her own.

"I'm going to make him pay for stabbing my sister! It wouldn't be against the rules if I just headbutt him, right?"

Tanjiro was causing the cleaning crew a ton of stress, bringing him back to the Hashira meeting, providing for him and escorting him, it was a pain.

"Could you please watch your words?" 

[name] stood up to everyone's surprise, Tanjiro couldn't let go of this opportunity.

All of a sudden, pebbles were flicked to Tanjiro's forehead, "You should not interrupt when Lord Oyakata is speaking." Muichiro had another pebble, it was lightly tossed upward back in his hand while [name] appeared beside Tanjiro.

"I would like to accompany, Tanjiro Kamado back to the butterfly estate." Kyojuro was burning inside, unsure of his wife's sudden request.

The Master nodded.

Resulting in the Kakushi in picking the miserable boy, while [name] guided in the front.