ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

{ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ}

"Shinazugawa, please don't act out of line." Shinobu turned to the feral Hashira, known to be violent many times.

[name]'s focus was pointed at the Wind Hashira's hostage, Nezuko Kamado. The demon who has been traveling with Tanjiro Kamado.

"What did you say about that demon, kid? That she can fight as a demon slayer to protect humans?"

Sanemi had on a murderous smirk, his eyes were as wide as plates.

"You know what we call that? A total delusion, you moron!" Sanemi insulted,

His green bladed katana unsheathed and pointed out to align with the demon's chest, though it collided with another.

Kyojuro sighed, feeling the emptiness of his hand after [name] had released it and taken ahold of the situation, her leer pointed directly at the feral man, "You were not present when I had suggested that we wait for Oyakata-sama to arrive, Sanemi."

Immediately, did her husband become jealous of her calling out to someone else's name rather than his.

"Wouldn't Oyakata-sama want to know that you have behaved recklessly," [name] held the box beside her, settling it cautiously on the ground. Sanemi narrowed his eyes at the box, avoiding [name].

"The demon must be slain, that's our job, [name]." The said girl shook her head.

"You also arrived late, are you trying to make the Master angry?" She went on, playfully, which Sanemi eye rolled at.

"The Master has arrived..."

On instinct, did the Hashira kneel toward the front where the voices came from. The Blossom and Wind Hashira appeared back to their original spots, the box hosting the demon stood by [name]. Distrusting with the boy slayer.

The Master made his appearance, with the help of his kids, he walked forward till he was just before the edge of the platform.

"So good of you to come. My beloved children..." He starts, unknown to him, the tense atmosphere between the many Hashira members.

"Good morning, everyone. The weather is amazingly good today." He summarized, making [name] smile at the simple sentence.

"I am pleased to see you in good health, as well, Master." Sanemi spoke up with respect, no profanities slipping out of his mouth since his master has come into their presence.

Sanemi continued, "I fervently pray for your continued good fortune."

[name] noticed Mitsuri's pout and grinned at her before listening in on the situation, "If I may, Master..."

He explained about the demon slayer traveling with his demon sister. The children of the Master read out a letter that backed up her information of 'never eating humans', angering the feral Wind Hashira.

"The Demon Slayer Corps was made to slay demons, if it were a slayer I would've let this slide but this is surely risky. If they want to die, then they can rot for all I care!" Sanemi said, with utter anger.

He kept his green blades katana, his fist balled up tight around handle.

"Master, let me show you the sheer ugliness of demons." He cleanly cut himself on the wrist, his blood dripping on the garden's pebbles. Which made [name] and Mitsuri flinch. "What are you doing, Sanemi, this might anger, Master!" She thought.

He taunted the demon, till the Serpent Hashira, Iguro had informed him how demons can't go in the sunlight, Sanemi apologized once again, tossing the heavy box harboring Nezuko and it landed harshly in the corner.

Which the Wind Hashira followed, digging his katana in the center of the box, a pained scream coming from inside of it. The white haired Hashira opened the box by the latch, a body standing up slowly, as they shook in anger.

THE DEMON SISTER, NEZUKO KAMADO

The Hashira observed in cautiousness, she was too close to the Master, most were ready like, [name] and Uzui.

"Come eat, demon, it's your favorite food!" He taunted his bloody arm in front of her face, making it irresistible, especially with his special blood known as marechi.

It was impossible not to bite, if you were a demon.

"Don't resist, just take a bite, and I'll slaughter you!" The demon girl leaned slightly forward, making everyone tense up except Ubuyashiki and his children, her body leaned back before her head turned away, her facial expression showing disgust.