ғɪᴠᴇ

{ᴋᴀᴍᴀʙᴏᴋᴏ sǫᴜᴀᴅ}

The Kakushi are left alone as [name] enters the garden to find her friend's Tsuguko, Kanao Tsuyuri.

"Kanao-chan, it's been awhile!" [name] waves at the skilled swordswoman in front of her, who is engrossed in the butterflies' beauty, turning away before sinking her free hand in her pocket.

Kanao pulled out a coin, flipping it after tossing it in the air, "Shall I call you Rengoku-sama? Or [name]-sama?" She asked. And [name] smiled.

Satisfied. [name] says, "[name]-sama sounds nice! What do you think about hanging out with me when I'm free, Kanao-chan?" The said girl blinked, a smile tilting upwards as she stayed silent, "Kanao?" The Blossom Hashira asked again. Once more, Kanao ignored her question.

"Hm... What if I ask Shinobu-chan?" [name] turned to see Kanao's reaction which didn't lift any hopes, as her face remained.

"What do you think, Kanao-chan?" And the girl finally resulted in the coin toss, which decided her fate, "I'm free after the rehabilitation training." She smiled, her eyes closed, as [name] clapped her hands with joy before the Kakushi had come out from the mansion after finding nobody. "[name]-sama?" The woman Kakushi called out. The Blossom Hashira stood to her feet from the patio and walked to their side, with a smile.

Her pink hair was a contrast to the beautiful weather today, it laid on her shoulders and mainly behind her back, flowing.

"Aoi should be here soon.." The cherry pink haired girl whispered.

And on cue, did the short pigtailed girl appear behind them. "Who are you people?" Her loud intrusive voice shocked the Kakushi, as [name] turned to show her appearance.

"A Hashira?" Aoi bowed, [name] walked toward her and patted her head, "Your hair is so cute, Aoi-chan." The Sakura Hashira smiled down at her inferior, who was flustered at the comment.

"Thank you, [name]-sama." Her head tilted away from the Hashira, to hide the blush of embarrassment.

She lead the way inside, but [name] could feel some type of love/ tension hesitating in the air. Her head tilted to sneakily see that Tanjiro and Kanao were staring at each other. They ended their staring after Tanjiro's eyes were blocked by the doorway.

[name] playfully smirked. Turning away before taking her footwear off.