sɪx

{ᴋᴀᴍᴀʙᴏᴋᴏ sǫᴜᴀᴅ ɪɪ}

Purple and pink butterflies surrounded the garden, [name] revisited the butterfly estate, taking her footwear off before she entered.

"[name]-sama, have you come for the rehabilitation training?" Aoi approached, bowing in the The Blossom Hashira's presence, [name] patted the younger girl's head gently.

"Aoi-chan, you should come with me and Kanao for a day out!" She smiled, brightly, as much as Aoi would love that, she had to stay here. "I'm sorry, [name]-sama. I have a ton of work at the butterfly estate." Aoi's lips tightened.

[name] tilted her head, a smile still presented as it widened to show understanding.

"How hardworking of you, Aoi-chan, I assume you will guide me to the dojo." The blue butterfly girl nodded slowly, turning to lead The Blossom Hashira to where the rehabilitation training is held.

The double doors swung open by Aoi as [name] walked forward.

Tanjiro, a boy with a boar mask, and a boy with dandelion hair turned to see the female Hashira. They hesitated to talk to her, since she was agitated the last time they met.

"We will start our rehabilitation training now." Aoi watched as the three girls took Inosuke and technically stretched his body out despite his screams of agony, [name] giggled nervously, staring at how Zenitsu didn't scream at the painful stretching.

Finally, [name] went against them in tag.

Inosuke was first, spouting out how he was stronger than her, and how he was better than her.

Annoying the hell out of her. "Ready, set, go!" [name] disappeared. Inosuke looked around, trying to seek her out but to no avail was tug by her in a heartbeat. Though, she added some power, sending him across the dojo and as he shouted a scream.

Zenitsu came up next, his current short state made him a bit faster.

He tried going head to head but [name] quickly landed with the help of her hands and legs, like a back handspring, before swiping his feet with her legs and winning this game.

Lastly, Tanjiro Kamado, he tried zigzagging tactics but couldn't catch the Hashira, [name] spun around him while avoiding his arms and hands before holding him by the top of his head.

"Great job, Kamado-chan." She complimented, ruffling his hair.

Tanjiro's eyes glimmered. Inosuke and Zenitsu kinda felt left out from there on, "Train me!"

"[name]!" The joyful voice that [name] enjoyed hearing had rang in her ears as she turned away from the boy and appeared into Kyojuro's warm arms, "Kyojuro-kun.." she closed her eyes while breathing out calmly.

Kyojuro pecked her forehead, taking a peek at the trio and butterfly girls, "Hello there, fellow Demon Slayers!" Tanjiro waved, while Inosuke's mouth was shut by Zenitsu.

They walked out like that.