ɴɪɴᴇ

{ᴅɪᴍ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ}

The sound of hard work, which is the young nurses attending to many injured slayers at the set of day, [name] was waiting for her lover to awake since the last two days.

She hadn't left his side, not even for just a second.

The butterfly girls grew worried and would occasionally check on her and inspect her body for any signs of self harm or exhaustion, there was definitely tiredness there, but [name] would accept it, and she kept by her lover's side.

The night was slowly fading in and [name] looked over at the sky for a few minutes, sighing in deep thought.

"Please come back to me.. I miss you, don't leave me. We both have our lives together, remember?" [name] reminded, swaying in her seat before looking back to her husband, Kyojuro.

A tear strayed from her eye as she quickly inhaled and exhaled, the door slid open, but she didn't look back knowing fully well it was Shinobu to check up on her state. Since the last two days of [name] neglecting herself and keeping beside her husband's unconscious body, Shinobu would either check up on her or send one of the girls to do so.

"[name]-san, how've you been?" Shinobu brought with her a med kit.

[name] only sadly smiled, looking up from her sitting position, "I've been better." The Blossom Hashira moved her chair a bit farther from her husband's hospital bed, turning her back to Kyojuro before unbuttoning her uniform shirt.

Shinobu took out a stethoscope, putting the end part on my chest before putting on the ear part.

"You're heart is beating faster than usual, [name]-san, have you been crying? Or become panicked?" Shinobu asked; The opposition just smiled. "[name] -san?" She questioned.

The Blossom Hashira patted Shinobu's head, maybe irritating her in the process, "You're so pretty, Shinobu-chan. Keep smiling, you look beautiful when you smile." Her voice was quieter than usual.

Shinobu had a deep sigh, [name] buttoned up her shirt and quickly hurried back to her husband's side, also placing her head in her husband's lap.

"Please take care of yourself, [name]-san." Shinobu recovered from [name]'s compliment and smiled at her before closing the door behind her.

[name] held her smile in place as tears started streaming down her face, "I'll try. For you. For all of us." The Blossom Hashira's pink hair blew past from the open window in the room, her eyes quickly blinked, as she felt the restless nights come to her and finally she went into slumber.