ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

{ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ sᴛᴀɪɴs}

The Water Hashira and The Blossom Hashira returned to the demon slayer corps.

Aoi was waiting with a smile, [name] smiled back and waved at the butterfly girl, "Aoi-chan, has Kyojuro-san returned from his mission?" The pigtailed girl shook her head till she widened her eyes.

[name] turned after hearing footsteps from behind, only to find Giyuu supporting Kyojuro, The Flame Hashira.

"...I'm-.. Back.." [name] almost screamed out in shock, she ran at him quickly, grabbing onto him and noticing his left eye was in need of severe cleaning up. Aoi guided them back to the butterfly estate, in a hurry.

Afterward, [name] had laid Kyojuro on the bed where the top left side of his head was bleeding profusely.

"We need to check everywhere around his body." Shinobu eyed [name], which the pink haired woman slowly nodded, being guided away by Aoi and one of the younger butterfly girls that help out at the estate.

Her heart was racing from horror.

She was looking everywhere, maybe trying to find any sign of Kyojuro, since she's never left his side beside going on missions or he went on missions. Aoi had to quickly assist The Insect Hashira, while the three younger butterfly girls, Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo tried calming The Blossom Hashira.

"[name]-sama... Please, don't cry." The slight tear stains that brimmed [name]'s eyes halted at Naho's words.

Sumi and Kiyo exchanged a look, whilst Naho hugged [name] with a bit of tears also staining her cheeks since she was confused on the situation, "...I'm not crying,.. Naho-chan, there aren't any tears." [name] hugged the smaller girl back, patting her head afterwards.

Sumi brightened up at the sight, Kiyo smiled, "Would you like any rice balls, [name]-sama?" They offered.

The said woman chuckled raspily, "Of course, why don't I make some with you?" [name] offered as well, which confused the three instantly, "Are you sure?" Naho asked till [name] nodded before hopping up and heading to the kitchen area.

Sumi grabbed Naho's hand while Kiyo took [name]'s in hers.