Episode 2

(THE NEXT DAY)

(THE NEXT DAY)

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

The class was barely filled with a few students which were completely indulged in their own discussions.

The class door got opened and their eyes averted in it's direction as Taehyung made his way inside the class.

"Will choi y/n attend today's class?", a guy with a loud mouth purposely yelled.

"I'm also waiting to see her. I didn't knew that a girl named y/n even existed in our class.", another commented while the others agreed.

Taehyung silently made his way to his seat while their mocking gazes never left him.

"Well I feel great. Finally someone who could beat Kim Taehyung. I was tired of hearing the same name every semester."

Taehyung's gaze momentarily wavered towards the seat to his far right, which was again empty but he instantly masked his bother under a shell of stoicism.

"Yeah. I think Taehyung's time is long gone. Now we would hear y/n's name each and every semester. Poor Taehyung."

"Poor? Now he would just know what eunwoo felt like every semester. He needs to know what it feels like, being second to someone."

The pen in Taehyung's hand which was earlier spinning unknowingly faster in his fingers, now dropped down on the floor.

Their gazes instantly fell on the pen on the ground and then moved up to Taehyung.

He could recognize the derision and mockery in their gazes.

They were looking down on him.

His eyes again moved to the empty spot to his right.

A girl who barely attends the school beats him in studies and scores higher than him leaving him a laughing stock under the mocking gazes of the students who once used to envy him and couldn't imagine of even raising their voices in front of him.

None of this was to his liking. None of this.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Now f*ck off!", he threw her off the bed and nuzzled his head in the soft pillow.