Episode 7

----------۝----------THIRD PERSON'S POV----------۝----------

THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Where do you think you're going?"

Her breath stuck in the throat and eyes grew the size of a saucer.

He would definitely murder her now....

"Y/naah...."

Y/naah? She blinked her eyes in utter disbelief and turned around.

His face was in her direction, flat over the ground. The bottle in his hand lying next to his face, dripping over the whole floor.

"Y/naah!!!", he whined like a baby, not even moving from the floor.

Now she was confused.

It's definitely because of the fever that he's calling her like that, but his eyes are wide opened and he's watching her.

What if she left him like this and he remembers everything tomorrow? He'd definitely kill her then.

Gulping in fear, she slowly bent down to his level while he pouted like a child, raising his hands for her to hold him.

Does he think of himself as a kid?

She sighed and held his arm, lifting him up with utter most difficulty.

"Y/naah.....", he hugged her like a huge bear causing her to lose her balance, making them both fall over the bed.

The bottle in jimin's hand fell down on the floor and now shattered in pieces.

She was on top of him when his eyes opened wider due to the loud sound of the shattering glass.

Is he in his sense now? She was scared.

But all her terror faded when he suddenly started grinning at her with his infamous eye smile.

She sighed in relief and got off him, bending down to collect the pieces of glass from the floor.

She heard him giggling and rolled her eyes while lifting up the shattered sharp pieces in her hand.

She was about to throw them in the dustbin when a loud thud echoed causing her to unconsciously tighten her grip around the glass in her hand, consequently cutting her palm.

She hissed in pain, letting the glass drop down from her hand into the bin. The blood dripping down her hand, fell over the glass pieces while she looked at it with her glistening eyes.

Again the giggling sounds.

She turned around and glared at him while he was again on the floor, giggling to himself.