Last Episode

----------۝----------THIRD PERSON'S POV----------۝----------

THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Look.... what I found."

Eunwoo immediately stood ahead of y/n but his heart was pounding with great weight, as he saw Taehyung's psychotic state.

The dialer y/n threw over Taehyung's head an hour ago, made his head bleed, as dry blood still sticked to his face, patching his forehead till cheeks.

The gun in his hand was pointed forward towards eunwoo as a horrendous smirk made it's way towards his thin lips. His eyes were inky dark under his bangs.

"I warned you my love. Didn't I? Then why did you have to bring an innocent person in between. Hmm?"

"Stop lying!", eunwoo seethed.

"You'll still kill me, even if she surrendered herself to you."

Taehyung laughed scratching the back of his head as he tried to pry his gaze to the trembling y/n hiding behind eunwoo.

"That.... I will. I mean who likes his girl hiding behind another boy when he's right in front of her eyes?"

"She's not your girl.", eunwoo gritted.

"Leave her!"

"Alright. Enough of the drama.", Taehyung bark irritated.

"Now come here y/n. Don't make me mad."

Y/n shook her head with her glistening eyes clenching her fist on eunwoo's shirt.

"Y/n. Let's go home.", Taehyung gritted irritated. He stepped closer but eunwoo immediately stepped back.

"Y/n when I say run. You run. Alright?", eunwoo whispered but y/n immediately shook her.

"Come here y/n.", Taehyung was now just a few steps away. He couldn't shoot since y/n could be harmed.

"Please y/n....", eunwoo held his heart before looking ahead at Taehyung with determination.

"Now!"

Eunwoo latched over Taehyung and threw him over the floor while y/n made a run to the stairs, holding her heart as the tears streamed down her eyes.

Bang!

A loud gunshot noised the hallway making her halt on her steps as her breath hitched.

Her heart stopped beating as she turned back just to watch eunwoo lying over the floor unmoving, with Taehyung on top of him.

Her eyes widened as Taehyung turned towards her.