Episode 31

----------۝----------THIRD PERSON'S POV----------۝----------

THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Her back got attached to the wall. Her whole body shook in fear as he closed the difference between them with a horrendous smirk lying over his face.

His fingers played with the sharp object in his hand while his eyes sparkled with a psychotic glint.

Her decision never mattered since she was fated to be a part of this circle of torment. Park Jimin or Kim Taehyung. Didn't matter which one she chose. They were both unhinged. Completely depraved.

The only difference between them was that Taehyung could hurt the whole world, but her, now. And jimin had a reputation to maintain. So the only target of his brutality was her.

But she've decided to fight back this time.

Realizing that she never had the power to physically encounter any of her abusers neither had the finances to. She've decided to go for the mind play now.

Everything is fair in love and war you know?

"Oh dear y/n....", his voice cooed as he spinned the knife in his hand, eyeing her top to bottom.

"You for once..... shouldn't have betrayed me."

"Betrayal is in love.", she speaks with her weakened voice, gathering all the courage left inside of her.

"There's no betrayal in wrath. And all I ever did was loathe you."

His expressions hardened. Eyes blankly staring at her face in search for the truth that was already visible enough in her voice.

"I can give you a chance...." the one step he didn't take earlier, he did now, leaving their bodies completely attached.

"Hmm? I'll give you another chance to be my girl. A last chance....."

"A last chance? You need to make a last wish.", a mocking laugh from his back echoed in the room making him turn around in bafflement.

But that's when jimin's eyes fell on the tan, talk figure standing at the doorstep in his black hoody covering more than half of his face. The smirk under the shadows of his cape was a hazy glimpse of the hell.

"You....", Jimin's eyes widened and throat dried as he recalled a not so old memory of past.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.