Episode 3

(IN THE NIGHT)

(IN THE NIGHT)

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

The dinner table was completely silent. The sounds of clatter of the spoons along with chewing mouths could be the only thing heard in the sickening silence.

The Park family doesn't speak much. It's weird to even call them a family at some point.

Mr and Mrs Park care less about their only kid and his activities, as their entire focus stays concerned to expand their business empire.

Jimin, on the other hand, being deprived of his family's solisitude decided to create the biggest messes to get his parent's attention. But they still remained unaltered.

They would always cover things up with money and never even scolded him for once as if he didn't just nearly killed one of his fellow students by locking him into the laboratory for two days straight, or didn't nearly murdered one of the servants by throwing an old Chinese vase over his head from the rooftop.

These were not silly mistakes done by a child. These were crimes and they very well knew.

So maybe they didn't care because these incidents nearly killed someone. Maybe they are waiting for an actual kill.

But all of this only fueled Jimin more and so his entire focus was y/n, since she entered this house. The only person in this whole house he could mess around or tarnish per his wills, taking his frustrations out on the poor soul.

He hates her. And that too for no absolute reason. And still thinks, that she deserves it.

The maid brought the desert on the table. Lamington, jimin's favorite. But Mr and Mrs Park both got up from their places.

"Ara, serve the young master.", Mrs Park instructed the maid while Mr Park already left.

"Your father and I had a long flight so we're quite tired. I'll see you tomorrow ok. Good night, honey.", and with that small smile, Mrs Park also left for her room.

And now, there was again gravely silence in the dining room.

The maid tried to server the desert but Jimin instantly caught her arm catching her off guard, as his gaze bored holes in her skull.

"Leave it and ask y/n to come."

The poor soul instantly nodded her head, making a run out of the place.

She could feel her skin crawl in terror as she stumbled towards y/n's room.

How can a face as handsome as his look so terrifying? In fact, his whole existence is so terrifying. And how does y/n deals with it? She can't even imagine.