Episode 13

----------۝----------THIRD PERSON'S POV----------۝----------

THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

The tinged hues of sun falling over her face from the huge french panes, stirred her up from her deep slumber.

Her opened eyes first glanced out of the window, finding the blue sky penetrated with light orange shades of sun ethereally beautiful. It was probably time for the dusk.

Looking back from the window, her eyes went towards the figure soundedly asleep next to her with his arms warmly secured around her bare body.

The blurry flashes of last night ran across her mind and she half expected to feel her legs numb and body painfully filled with his bite marks.

But that was not the case.

There was no pain or ache, except for the pounding excruciating pain in her head.

He didn't force her? But how could that happen?

All she remembers is when he entered her room, held her by her hair and.....

She scowled, trying to press her mind to remember anything further but it was still all blank.

Did she pass out? But then why is she half naked?

Feeling his figure slightly moving, alerted her, making her instantly close her eyes.

His fear probably never leaves her heart.

She kept her eyes tightly shut, wishing for him to just leave.

If he didn't force her yesterday then that must be a streak of luck but it doesn't mean he can't take out his anger in the morning.

After all, he's an unpredictable bastard.

She tried to act calm but all his movements suddenly stopped making her puzzled.

Shock caught her, when she felt his hand over her face, caressing her cheeks tenderly.

He've never treated her gently. Never cared for her. Never said a nice word to her. There's no way he'll even bother to look at her face.

All he cares is about his lust.....

She couldn't understand as he kept playing with her front locks. All she could feel was fear. Fear that he'll slap her for her apparent pretence.

"Why are you pretending?"

Just as she knew.