Episode 21

----------۝----------THIRD PERSON'S POV----------۝----------

THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Y/n?", jimin's eyes narrowed as he saw her sitting on the bed, wide awake.

He wanted to check on her before sleeping but didn't expect her to be actually concious.

"Why are you awake? Are you fine? Is your wound aching?", he couldn't help but worry and instantly strode inside.

Y/n on the other hand was holding her heart which was throbbing hard in immense fear.

Due to the lack of time, all she could do was to push Taehyung under her bed. And now she knew, she better be cautious.

"I-I am fine. I was just about to sleep.", she lied trying to send him back but he still strode closer to her bed and then sat right besides her.

"Y/n, bab...."

Her eyes widened and she instantly cut his sentence.

"Iwantedtosaysomethingtoyou!"

Jimin blinked in bafflement.

"What happened?", now he got concerned.

"I.....", her mind went out of ideas as if suddenly went completely blank. His presence was enough to intimidate her.

"Go ahead.", he insisted.

"I.....", an idea finally tinged. "I wanted to join back my school."

Jimin narrowed his eyes at her sudden request.

"Y/n, you....."

"It's about to start in two days and if I didn't join back, then I'll lose all the hardwork of this year.", she added which made him more startled.

She's not really allowed to cut him mid sentence and this new brave style was definitely new for him.

Y/n could sense his intense threatening gaze but she couldn't help. She can't let him say anything which shouldn't be heard by Taehyung.

"Hmm.", he acknowledged tilting his head making her cower back.

"You can go to school."

She was astounded at how easily he agreed.

"But....", knowing what's coming next she opened her mouth to speak but he covered her mouth using his hand, pushing her head over the bed rest, catching her completely off guard.

"What would I get in return?", he completed with a smirk while her eyes widened.

She wishes that Taehyung wouldn't have heard that. She really does.