Episode 20

----------۝----------THIRD PERSON'S POV----------۝----------

THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

His hand reached to hers and warmly embraced it while his eyes stayed connected to hers.

"You're explaining it to me this time y/n. Everything. And I'm not leaving..... not tonight."

Her eyes shifted away from him but he held her chin, turning it back towards him.

"What's there to hide?", his voice loosened all the calm.

He wanted his answers and today he'd get them.

"I-I fell off the stairs and...."

"Stop lying to me.", he scoffed leaving her face.

Getting up from the floor, he turned away from her while she closed her eyes in distress.

"I don't need to explain myself to you."

Her words made him instantly turn back.

"You're no one to me....", her heart paced faster as he stepped closer to her before putting both of his arms at her sides. She slightly cowered back at this proximity but he didn't budge. His raging breaths fell right over her face.

"I am the only one to you.", voice firm with no speck of doubt, he glared right through her glinting orbs.

"So you need to explain me everything that relates to you.", he completed with much authority.

"I have enough problems in my life.", she daringly glared back.

"Stop increasing my problems!"

"I can solve all your problems y/n.", he countered.

"I can take away all your miseries. Give me a chance to....."

"You.", his words were sharply cut by her. The tears brimming her eyes couldn't stay any longer, falling miserably right over her cheeks. Her index finger poking on his chest making him startled.

"You took away everything from me.", her fist landed over his chest, emotions overflowed through her eyes.

"You took away my only chance! My only shelter!"

She sobbed, letting out all the wrath she held inside.