Episode 16

----------۝----------THIRD PERSON'S POV----------۝----------

THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Ahh.....", he hissed in pain landing right over the unforgiving marble floor.

"What the hell.....", according to his expectations there was suppose to be a garden here and he was suppose to land on the soft and luscious garden grass.

Yes. Being his stubborn self, Kim Taehyung couldn't help the temptation but to see Choi y/n in person to give a calm to his wrecking nerves which were driving him nuts.

The Park mansion was fortunately not that far from his location but he couldn't find a way to get inside the highly guarded mansion.

The guards were persistent that the residents are not at home, and when asked about y/n, they refused to answer.

So he was left with no other options than to climb the wall at the back of the mansion to figure out his way inside it.

Just once.

He believes that just seeing or talking her once would bring enough peace to his heart.

He looked around for anyone's presence but found a CCTV right at a corner recording him.

"Well, you're for the after work.", he hurried towards the door that came first to his sight.

Opening it, he was met with utter darkness.

His hands guided him with the walls around but the hallways were mostly murky.

Soon a door opened and he eventually realized that he finally made it inside the house.

The front was the living area which had a huge sliding window opening to the garden outside. The sparkling garden lights falling from the mutual window reflected across the dingy room.

He looked around and found a few doors which he cautiously opened one after another to see for anyone's presence inside but they were all empty.

He then climbed up the stairs to get to the first floor.

Faint mumbled sounds approached him just as he reached the last stair leading up.

His ears perked up at the voice and his feet themselves dragged in it's direction.

The sounds were gradually getting clearer and clearer.

And soon he realized that it was the sound of sobbing.

Sobbing of a girl.