Episode 14

(THE NEXT DAY)

(THE NEXT DAY)

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

I'm in trouble.

Big trouble.

Yesterday, I looked everywhere for the pills which were in my drawer but they weren't there.

I'm not sure if jimin did something with me that time but I was half naked, and he's absolutely untrustworthy.

After looking everywhere for hours, I decided to go to the store to get them but he came early. And instead of going to his room, aimlessly stayed in mine.

Why?

As far as I remember, I pissed him real bad last time.

Then why is he being nice? Is this some reverse psychology?

He's really unpredictable.... And that makes him trillion times more scary than he already is.

Nonetheless, I have to visit the pharmacy today and that's only after my shift ends that it can happen.

Anxiety was killing me inside as I stayed at a corner near the toy section, just indulged in my own pessimistic thoughts.

"Y/n?"

My head immediately turned back at the familiar deep voice, and I instantly recognized the regrettably familiar face.

Taehyung.

Someone who sabotaged me, leaving me no hopes or peaceful shelters.

He keeps visiting the store more often these days but I have absolutely no eagerness in conversing with him.

I mean, what could even bring him here after everything that happened?

"I want to buy something. Can you help?"

I looked at the clock behind me. There's only ten minutes left in my shift. God knows how much time he takes.

"I'll get someone to help you.", I turned around to leave but he caught my wrist swinging me back, which caught me completely off guard.

"I.... want you.... y/n."

My eyes widened at the hand which held me bruisingly tight.