Episode 28

----------۝----------THIRD PERSON'S POV----------۝----------

THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

As promised, Taehyung picked y/n from her house and they both decided to do the assignment at his house since he was stubbornly insistent.

Jimin was too busy with the office these days so there were absolutely no chances for him to find out.

She couldn't sleep a blink the whole night since after the spooky text she received last night.

But there's one thing that's decided now. She's going to find out who it is.

She should've thought better when she recieved that first threatening note in the school. There's something wrong with her surrounding. There's some dark clouds surrounding her but she was oblivious to it.

But not anymore.

She has to find out the truth.

And she will.

They reached his house and she nervously stood besides him.

It was unusual for her to visit a friend's house. Reason? She didn't have any friends to even begin with. Not to forget her self doubting qualities which makes it more than worse.

She held her breathe when she heard the footsteps nearing the door but what caught her off guard was when Taehyung suddenly held her hand.

"What are you....."

"Welcome honey!", y/n's words were cut halfway and her face was stunned to see the utterly gorgeous lady with the brightest smile she've ever witnessed. A lady bearly in her early fourties.

Mrs Kim's eyes glimmered when they fell on the slightly hesitant yet stunned y/n.

Realizing Mrs Kim's keen gaze in her, y/n realized she needed to greet back.

"Good afternoon.....", she was stuck as what to call the lady who looked too young to be referred as an aunt.

"Call me aunt or Mrs Kim. I'm completely fine both. Don't be nervous around me because that's what I hate more.", the lady's voice was as cheerful as always.

"You'll intimidate her mom.", Taehyung who was mostly silent, interrupted, only to get a glare by his mother.

"She seems more intimidated with you. Now leave the way. I'm taking her in.", without listening to anything further, Mrs Kim grabbed y/n's hand from Taehyung's grip before dragging her inside, leaving the door shut at Taehyung's face.