Episode 6

----------۝----------JIMIN'S POV----------۝----------

JIMIN'S POV
----------۝----------

Standing at the middle of the hallway, I was impatiently tapping my feet, waiting for my father to come out of the board meeting.

Giving a lazy glance to my wrist watch, I sighed in frustration but just then an idea popped up in my mind.

Shoving a hand in the side pocket of my pants, I took out my phone and just as my eyes fell on the content of the screen, a wide smirk embraced my features.

She was limping through the hallway of her school, taking very small steps at a time with the utter most difficulty. I'm surprised. How can she even walk?

An abrupt laugh came out of my mouth as I saw her thriving through that pain.

Pain. Her pain is the only thing that brings pleasure to me. True pleasure.

The idea that I'm the one always accompanying her thoughts. The feeling of my shadows always chasing her down the dark alley of terror where she has no say, but just to submit herself to my control.....

This is what real happiness is to me.

"Son?"

My eyes abruptly lifted up and hand went to the back pocket to hide my phone.

My father seemed slightly confused.

"I was waiting for you. Thought we could have a ride together back home and..... have a few words as well?"

..........

"So, you've graduated now. What are the future plans?", my father's gaze never moved from the newspaper in his hand. But I knew that the question was directed towards me.

"I don't know."

"Don't know?", his gaze finally left the paper, moving towards me.

"You know that you should leave this bratty attitude by now right?", his voice turned stern.

"Bratty attitude? What did I ever do?", I chose to deny the accusations but scoffed.

"You think we don't know what you're doing behind our backs? We have our eyes everywhere son. We just chose to ignore thinking you're still young and immature. But now we're done with this childish behavior of yours."

Seems like one of the servants is getting killed by me.

My father heaved a heavy sigh before getting a bottle of wine from the mini fridge of the limo.

I was about to grab one for myself but he caught my hand midway.

"Juices are better for you."

He took out a bottle of juice and placed it in front of me but I brutally ignored it huffing in annoyance.