Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

"I THINK we might need to follow my brother's idea." Eve spoke at her dinning table.

"Oh?" Eddie questioned with raised brows.

Eve looked up from her phone. "We should pick a date felt he wedding." Eve explained. "Have a due date for planning everything."

Eddie slowly nodded. "Are you wanting a big wedding?" He questioned sounding like he didn't want one.

"No." Eve stated. "God no. I want something with our friends and family which considering we have the same five friends."

"Good." Eddie sighed.

Eve chuckled at his relief. "Invite your family which his bigger than mine not gonna lie. By a lot."

"Yeah" Eddie muttered. "I'd just invite the people I'm closest to, my parents, siblings and their kids, plus my aunt and abuela."

"Yeah, I like the sound of that." Eve nodded with a smile. "So what about a date?"

"July 17th." Eddie immediately stated.

Eve's face softened as a small loving smile formed on her face. "Our first date."

"Yes." Eddie smiled back at the blonde.

"It's perfect." She spoke leaning forward and kissing the man on the lips. "Also you need to ask Buck to be your best man."

"I thought you'd want him to be your man of honor." Eddie spoke with a questioning tone.

"I have Maddie." Eve smiled. "So it works out perfectly."

"I thought about making Chris my best man." Eddie informed the blonde.

"He's going to be the ring bearer." Eve stated.

"You've thought some of this through haven't you?" Eddie inquired with a smirk.

"Not at all." Eve spoke jokingly, she had thought about this a lot. Not to the little things like flowers and dresses, but she thought about it. She already knew who her bridesmaids where going to be, her maid of honor and now she had a date. "I'm one happy lady to be able to marry you."

"And I'm happy to be marrying such a beautiful and amazing lady such as yourself." Eddie spoke kissing Eve again. (Just wait y'all...just wait.)

"DEAR BROTHER," Eve spoke once she had put her uniform on and walked up the stairs to the living room area and kitchen where her brother was. "I've got news for you."

Buck looked up from his phone and at his twin. "And what's that?" He questioned.

"We have a date." She stated with a big smile.

"You did?!?" Buck questioned matching Eve's smile. "When?"

"July 17th." Eve answered.

"This year?" Buck questioned again.

"Probably not." Eve responded. "Considering how busy we get with work and stuff it'll probably be next year."