Chapter Forty Six

S3Ep10- Christmas Sprit

Chapter Forty Six
Christmas Feast

"APOLLO, no!" Eve ordered quietly since Charlie was asleep as the golden retriever decided to go through the bag of present bows. Eve grabbed the dog by the hips and gently pulled him away from the bag. "Those aren't toys."

Eve grabbed one of the many dog toys and waved it in front of him, diverting his attention from the bows to the toy. "Go play with that." The blonde spoke throwing the toy towards the kitchen.

After Apollo ran after the toy, Eve went back to sitting on the floor and wrapping presents. At some point during the wrapping process, Eve felt Zeus snuggle into one of her legs.

"Hey, my handsome boy." Eve smiled petting the Australian shepherd.

It took Eve over an hour to wrap everyone's gifts, and by the time she was done both dogs had themselves snuggled on either side of their owner.

"E-" Eddie started speaking as he walked into his and Eve's bedroom after putting Christopher in bed after their adventures to look At Christmas lights in different neighborhoods so Eve had time to wrap everyone's presents. When Eddie got sight of Eve and the two dogs, a smile formed in his face. Eve was sat up against the bed asleep with both dogs asleep beside her.

Eddie kneeled down in the small space of room beside Eve and rubbed her cheek. "Honey." he muttered trying to wake her up.

Eve hummed as her eyes slowly opened due to the movement of the dogs sitting up to look at Eddie and Eddie's touch against her cheek. "What time is it?"

"Little past 9." Eddie answered.

"Only 9?" Eve mumbled taking Eddie's outstretched hand to get to her feet.

"Mhm." Eddie hummed, sweeping Eve off her feet and holding her bridle style.

"What are you doing?" Eve asked wrapping her arms around her husband.

"Tucking you into bed." Eddie answered as he gently laid her on her side of their bed, pulling the covers over her. "I love you."

Eve grabbed onto Eddie's arm and pulled him into her, hugging the man she fell head over heels for. "I love you more."

The brunette kissed Eve's neck. "Not possible." He responded.

"LAFD," Bobby spoke knocking on the door to the 118's next emergency. "Open up, please."

"This is not okay!" A frantic women answered before grabbing at her face. "Ouch, jeez."

Bobby took a step inside and led the woman who looked like she was dipped in blue paint to a chair inside her apartment.

"Okay, man, ma'am, please take a seat." Bobby instructed. "And tell us what's going on."

"What's going on?" The lady restated Bobby's words. "Look at me. I'm a smudge, and I need a root canal."

Eve felt for the woman's pulse. "Pulse is ready."

Hen took a flashlight and shinned it in their patient's eyes. "Pupils are normal. How long has this been going on?"

"The teeth since last week." The lady answered. "The 'Avatar' since I woke up. And on top of that I have to go to work today. On Christmas! I mean, what kind of loser has to work on Christmas?" She realized what she had said after each member of the 118 looked at each other "right, sorry."