Chapter Fifty Nine

S3-My own chapter
Please read the A/N at the end I have a couple questions

Chapter Fifty Nine
Oh Deer

"KIDS PACKED," Eve started listing out task that the Diaz family completed before they left the house for the day or two days depending on which member you asked.

"Husband and wife packed," Eddie added, their duffle bags in hand.

"Can we please come," Christopher pleaded with his parents to allow him and Charlie to join the house tour that Eve and Eddie were about to go to.

Eve looked between her daughter who was resting on her hip, Christopher who stood in between her and Eddie, and Eddie who was also looking between everyone.

"Carla could pick them up at the station," Eve offered with a small shrug. "And they have to like the house too, they're going to be living in it."

Eddie looked at Eve and then at his two children, "Sounds like a good idea." He agreed, pulling out his phone from his back pocket to send a quick text to Carla before they all left to get a tour of their potentially new home.

When the family of four arrived to the house tour, the house's real estate agent was already there ready to sell the house.

"It's better in person," Eve muttered, looking at the house she had only seen pictures of.

"You must be the Diaz's," the older man greeted the family as they walked up to the one story home.

"Yes," Eve smiled holding out her hand, "I'm Eve and this is my husband Eddie, my son Christopher and my Ms. Charlotte," she introduced everyone one by one, Eddie shacking the man's hand when his wife introduced him and Christopher doing as his father and step mom did.

"Peter," the agent stated with a smile, "it's a pleasure to meet all of you, I hope you're ready to see this beauty of a house. Personally surprised it hasn't been sold."

"People probably did research and saw that someone was murdered her about a decade ago," Eve stated like murder was nothing.

"You researched this house?" Eddie looked at his wife, with a furrowed brows and a smile not surprised that she did her research.

"I mainly was doing a search on the neighborhood." Eve explained, "but then you know if you look up an area you're bound to find more than you thought."

"I hope this doesn't mean you're out of looking at the house," Peter smiled softly, hoping another family wouldn't opt out of this home. "The family that lived here before it went on market a couple months ago lived her for about it 5 years, they're only moving because the husband got a better job in Texas."

"It doesn't bother us,"Eve smiled, "now shall we."

The house tour took roughly an hour and well it was everything the Diaz family wanted, they liked how spacious the home was, weather it was for pillow forts or gatherings and like the design of every room. The master bedroom was huge and the bathroom attached to it was just as big, there was four extra rooms for the kids and guest who decided to stay over (Buck). The kitchen had room for multiple people to be in it at once and not get in each other's way, the living room was very open and had so much room Eve didn't know if her furniture would due the room justice.