Update

Hi y'all a little life update. I'm sorry i'm so bad and I just wanted to say I love you all and I'm not just saying that like honestly. I also had gone through so much and needed some time to kick back and focus on senior year and i ended up going to college but my college ended up closing for good so now i got a job and not really doing much but that. I literally forgot my password for this account but finally remembered it ! I still love The Outsiders (Not that obsessed anymore but still one of my favorite books ever) and I love the passion to write so i need to combine these two of course and I still want to continue to do so !!! I want to see what my mind can come up with. It might take a while hopefully not too long on this story. I want to teach lessons and let people know about actual things that can happen in life while writing hopefully i can change at least one person's life that's what matters to me a lot. I went through a lot but that doesn't stop me right here. It makes me a person that can take anything and push more towards my goals. I will be working on this hopefully a lot more and I hope you made it this far and are still reading up to this point you're so amazing and you have a story as well and you should reach for whatever you want !

                                                                                                                                                            Love Always,

                                                                                                                                                                     -T