6. Dinner at the Curtis house

Ponyboy's P.O.V

                (Y/N) and I walked into the house and everyone was there. Darry, Soda, Dally, Steve, Two-Bit, Johnny then me and (Y/n). Darry got out the long table and more chairs so we can all eat at the table and it looks like Sodapop made dinner because there is green mashed potatoes, blue chicken tenders and red corn displayed on the table. Everyone looked at us and greeted us, (Y/N) said hi to everyone and I did too. I sat down then (Y/N) sat next to me. "How was your guy's day?" Darry asked (Y/N) and I. "It was good." she said and i nodded in agreement. "That's good." he said. "Little missy has a smart mouth over there." Dally said. "Can you quit it Dally?" I asked. "Oh little boy over there wants to chime in and get his ass beat?" Dally asked. "Dally stop." Darry said. "Everyone just dig in and shut up with the little high school drama." Everyone agreed and started to dig in, I made (Y/N) a plate for her she smiled at me and thanked me. "So did you two have sex yet?" Two-Bit asked then laughed. I blushed a bit. "Two-Bit what the hell!" I yelled. "Aye I'm not the one that's blushin' now right?" he said while continue to laugh which made everyone laugh. "Oh glory!" I said. I got up and walked to my room after that I laid down on the bed. Sodapop followed after me. "Hey Pony, you know he was just joking with you." he said softly. "Yeah, yeah." I said. Sodapop sat next to me and sighed. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Well, I might have caught feels for this girl." I said while looking at Soda. "You have?" he asked me. "Yep, and now it's embarrassing because he's making weird remarks towards her and I and she friend zoned me earlier." I said. "Give it time Pony, she just began seeing you as a friend and you have to take it slow with her because maybe she got hurt before." he said. "You're right." I said.

                                                    (Y/n)'s P.O.V

               "How's your mom (Y/N)?" Darry asked. "Oh, I don't know um she really isn't home a lot to where I can ask her." I said. Darry nodded in an understanding way. "So how long you staying here?" Two-Bit asked. I shrugged. "Until we get this stupid assignment done" I said. "Ah, I see." Two-Bit said. Eventually everyone was finished eating but Sodapop and Ponyboy were still in their room. Everyone made their way in the living room to watch TV or play card games with each other. I sat down with them and I started to play crazy eights with Two-Bit and Johnny. "Hey you guys wanna play blackjack?" Dally asked. "Dally no." Darry said. "Whatever Darry, you don't know how to have fun." he said. Ponyboy finally came out of his room and sat next to me. "What are you doing (Y/N)?" he asked. "Playing cards with Johnny and Two-Bit." I said looking up at him. "Alright, Do you think I can talk to you outside real quick?" he asked. "uh, sure?" I said. I put my cards down and followed him outside. "What's up?" I asked. "Well-" he started.