8. Update at the Curtis house

(This chapter is going to be short)

            October, 24, 1960

      It has been about a few days and I have now been living at the Curtis house, I am at peace but the house hasn't really been peaceful, a house with seven boys is a bit much if you ask me but I am okay with it because they also accept me and I get to learn a lot about them and they can learn some things about me and they seem like my second family, I also haven't called my mom yet either, she hasn't asked about me at all so I am not worried. Ponyboy has really been smoking down his cigarettes a lot after asking me the question and me rejecting him. I want to get to know him bettter. I sat down on the couch and the Curtis brothers went out to the store while I stayed back and watched the house. Someone softly knocked on the door then opened the door, I sat up and looked who it was. It was some dude with Curly hair and he was kind of short. "Who are you?" I asked. "Hey is Ponyboy or any Curtis' here at all?" he asked. "Why does it matter?" I asked. "Well I guess it doesn't, who are you?" he asked. "I asked you first." I said. He sat next to me. "I'm Curly Shepard." he said. "Oh I heard about you." I said. "You have?" he asked. I nodded. "but it don't really matter anyways." I said. "Alright, I'll catch you around, uh-?" "It's (Y/N) and don't forget it." I said. "okay, (Y/N)." he said and he just got up and walked out. I guess you never know who will come in the Curtis house ad this is a great experience away from home.