2. Principal's Office

Ponyboy's point of view

          I was in a room which looked like a teachers conference room, I was just looking around the room to spot anything that wasn't black or white...or just something that catches my eye. I got sent down here because apparently the principal wanted to talk to (Y/N) and I...for what? There is nothing TO talk about. Her and I are just not fond of each other so why do we have to talk about some stuff that is not important for my head. Anyways the Secretary at the front desk just told me to sit here so everything can get situated no one even came in to see if anyone or I was in here not even the principal came in to see if I was in here...some lousy principal I say...

                                 (Y/N)'s P.O.V

       I just stared at the history teacher then she waved her hand in my face "Hello earth to (Y/N)?" I blinked rapidly "Oh uh yes I will go down there now, sorry for blanking out" I said. "Okay (Y/N) See you next...nevermind just go to the office". I hurried down to the office since I thought I was taking up people's time or something then I walked in and a lady hurried me in a meeting room since I guess she knew who I was then I saw him, Ponyboy Curtis. I also saw the principal and he waved at me "Hello (Y/N) take a seat anywhere you'd like." I just sat at the opposite end from where Ponyboy sat, He glared at me. I just glared right back at him. "Okay Ponyboy and (Y/N) we need to talk" the principal said. "And what would this talk be about exactly?" Ponyboy asked. "Wait why am I here, and why am I in here with him?" I asked while pointing at Ponyboy. "This is why you're in here (Y/N) and Ponyboy you guys are really good students and us adults here really care about that, so we decided to let you guys take off school for a week so you two can get along." The principal said. I looks at Ponyboy then looked back at the principal I didn't like talking back to adults so I said okay so didn't Ponyboy.