1. School

Not Censored Copy

October, 20th, 1960

(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)

And

Ponyboy Micheal Curtis

                        (Y/N)'s P.O.V

Ponyboy Curtis...Oh that name I hated everytime I see it on the list for honor roll, hear it in the hallways, hear it on the intercom, hear it in class, look at it in class...it just makes me cringe until one day it changed it all...

                          Ponyboy's Point of View

               Y/N Y/L....Oh that name I hated everytime I see it on the list for honor roll, hear it in the hallways, hear it on the intercom, hear it in class, look at it in class...it just makes me cringe until one day it just had to changed it all...

                                     (Y/N)'s P.O.V

                        I was in class looking at the chalk board, taking notes that were being given...That's all we did in history class, take notes, Notes are not that fun but I like taking them it's better then anything else you do in history class. Then I heard the phone ring in class everyone whipped their heads to look at the phone to see if the phone call was for them, so they can get out of class. The teacher picked up the phone and started having a conversation with, who I guessed was a teacher or principal, then she called Ponyboy. I just gave him a death glare when he came by me. Ponyboy and the teacher walked out in the hallway to talk about whatever was going on so I just continued with my notes. After a while the teacher came back in but Ponyboy did not, I was glad he didn't come back, since I didn't like him, but then the teacher called me, I got up and the teacher walked out in the hallway so I followed her out the classroom to stand with her. "(Y/N) us teachers noticed that Ponyboy and you are not very fond of each other, is that true? I didn't want to lie so I just told the truth. "No I actually don't like him, but why did you drag me out in the hallway?" she stared at me for a moment then started talking "Well, the principal wanted to go see you...if that's okay with you" I stared at her thinking what did the principal want from me, I'm a good kid, yeah I didn't do my homework here and there but thoughts were racing through my head, was I gonna get suspended or expelled since I didn't do SOME homework? was he gonna make Me talk to Ponyboy? was he gonna force me to be friends with Ponyboy?

Nope it was much worse.