Chapter 41

TWO WEEKS LATER
Third person

A'moura laid in the bed playing with her fingers laying on her side with the blanket over her head.

It's been days since she has gotten up went outside or are anything. All she did was shower brush her teeth and cry.

" mama ? " August called out walking in their run. She groaned loudly turning back over burying herself deeper.

" Come on baybeh ya' gotta eat man ". He stressed climbing in the bed next to her. He slightly and slowly moved the covers back she closed her eyes tight he kissed her head softly.

He handed her the chick fil a nugget box. She was starving but couldn't herself to eat anything but this chick fil a was screaming at her. He fed her a nugget and she took it moaning softly at the taste.

" I love you " He blurted out staring at his lap.

" I love you too baby " She responded.

Hearing her voice for the first time
in two weeks sent chills down August Spine. He loved her deeply words couldn't explain his feelings for A'moura he just wanted to be there. She lost their children but she was already still carrying he couldn't risk losing them.

She softly kissed his lips finally coming up from the cover sitting against the headboard with her head on his shoulder.

" August Im sorry " She said softly looking at her stomach.

" I'm sorry for shutting you out. I'm
sorry for not eating I'm sorry for loosing our babies I'm sorry for not taking care of this one I'm just Sorry " She rambled as tears just flowed from her eyes she didn't bother wiping them.

" mama stop that ! your not the fucking blame for this. We still have a baby stop apologizing for shit you couldn't fucking control A'moura. " He yelled clenching his jaw causing her to jump.

She nodded her head finished her food dumping it. Laying her head in his lap looking up at him.

" I love you man " August said kissing her lips.

" I love you too " She said kissing back and deepening it.

" I got you forever "
" and ever "

They kissed again locking pinkies. she laid in his lap as he rubbed her belly as they watching tv.
—-
A hour or two goes by August alarm goes indicating time for us to get ready to bed to the gender reveal.

A'moura didn't want anything but of course August and his and her mom wasn't backing down at all.

" phat " August called out she groaned and turned away from him.

He stood went to her side picking her up. " didn't wannna do it this way "

He walked into their bathroom and sat her on the sink turning the light on. She groaned loudly getting under his shirt.

He just chuckled add grabbed their tooth brushes putting toothpaste on it.

" come on man. " He said removing her from under his shirt.

She huffed and snatched the tooth brush jumping off the a counter with an attitude, She began brushing her teeth.

August shook his head moving to his sink brushing his teeth. He looked at her through the mirrors and she rolled her eyes, He hated that and she knew that.

They finished and cleaned their faces she bumped past him trying to get to the walk in closet. He grabbed her arm pulling her to him.

" A'moura lock ya' ass in now " He said look down at her and she completely fixed her act.