Chapter 17

A'moura POV

I woke up and I was sore as shit. Do I regret it hell the fuck NO. I kissed August and got up going to take a shower. I threw on some simple && Texted my girls

To BaddieBabess💅🏽🥳: GET UP GET DRESS LETS GO SHOPPINGGGG

From BaddieBabeAmber💅🏽🥳:Alright meet in the lobby in 15 ?

To BaddieBabess💅🏽🥳: Gotcha!

I rented out a Rang River since mine was back home.

"mama"I heard August call for me. 

" right here baby me and the girls going to the mall " I said kissing his lips..

"Ight baybe Luh  ya "

" love ya too dada " I grabbed my key card phone and my purse heading to the lobby.

" that's that I just got some dick glow " I heard Trin say as I walked towards them I just blushed.

" You did it !! " I just nodded. And left them there shocked and as I  got into the Rang. They then got in laughing together I smiled. I started the car and pulled off towards the mall.

*25min *

After play with these damn fools we pulled up in the mall parking lot.

" OMG THERE IS A'MOURA CHEAVES !! " I heard a girl yell and In comes a group of girls running towards us. I just smiled there is nothing I can do because T was with August. I signed autographs and took pictures before going back to my girls.

" LETSSS GO SHOPPINGGGG " we all yelled together laughing. We walked in the mall going straight to forever 21.

We started to shop getting in our zone. Then my phone started to ring I answered it looking at the Caller it was my man.

" wassup bubba? " I said smiling looking through dresses.

" Mama I miss ya why'd ya leave? " He whined in my ear.

" we gonna leave today so we can get the tour started early baybe." He said his voice turned me on he had just woken up. FUCKKKKK.

" We'll be there in 30min-1hour babe "

"Aite luv "

" be ready when I get there daddy" I smirked

" shit I done made a Monsta . Love ya guh"

" I love you too baby"

I hung up and grabbed everything I wanted going to check out. Once I was all rung up I swiped my card got my receipt and grabbed my bags.

" Y'all we gotta go I gotta get to daddy && we leaving! " I said as we walked outta the mall. We got into the car Trin played the Aux she had us on that thug shit. We arrived at the hotel we got out grabbing our bags heading inside I think heard a voice call my name.

" Ahhhhh A'moura omg " I heard in a thick accent that I haven't heard in years. I turned around to come face to face with one of my close friends from high school through college Karmen. Her Hair was purple and it looked damn good on her.

" Ahhhhhh I missed you " we ran to each othe hugging

" how's nursing ? Did you open your salon ?" She asked!

" everything is well and no not yet coming soon tho " I said we held a conversation for about 25mins.

" This is Amber my brother A'mari girlfriend and this is my bestie and hair stylist Trin guys this is Karmen" I introduced them because the girls looked salty.

" okay babe we gotta run we should link and catch up another time here my number " we traded phones putting our numbers in. I Texted Her Phone is she I'll know it's me .

To CocoKarmen🥰🖇: Heyy Babe

We hugged and split up the girls just stared at me.

" I think we got some ass to beat" Trin said as her and Amber high five each other.

" My jelly babies " I giggled as we got on the elevator going to our floor.

"See y'all inna few babes " Trin and we all air kissed before going in our rooms. I walked in and I heard the shower room I quickly put my bags down and stripped outta my clothes . I walked in the bathroom and stepped inna shower with my baby. I kissed his back scaring the shit outta him.

" Damn ma ya can't be doing shit like that baybe " I giggled he kissed my lips and picked me up.

We're gonna be a little late!

Chris POV

I had finished packing everything up so we can head out. I got dressed in some sweats and a white shirt with a pair of slides. I grabbed my key card heading to Aug room soon as I grabbed the door I heard loud ass moaning. I busted out laughing causing everybody to walk out they room.

" What the hell you laughing at nigga " Key Said

" Come see " I stepped to the side as everyone stepped to the door.

" Aaahhh Fuck Baby yess " A'moura screamed Moaned. We all busted out laughing shaking our heads.

" we gonna be late fucking with them meet in the lobby in 5 " T said laughing still we all nodded going to our rooms. My yungin finally getting some pussy . IM AT PROUD FATHER! I grabbed my shit heading to the elevator and I seen Trin struggling. I went to help her and grabbed her bags from her.

" I gotcha ma come on " I said as we got onto the elevator.

" Thank You Chris " she smiled at me. Man she sooo fucking beautiful!

" Your beautiful as Hell " she blushed and hid her face I moved her hands.

" Nah baybe don't hide luv " I said we exited the elevator leaving the lobby loading up the Bus.

**25mins later**

I seen August && A'moura getting on the bus.

" Ahhh Fuck Baby Yess " we all screamed mocking A'moura. She blushed and hid her face in His chest.

" leave my damn baybe alone " August said smiling down at her.

" damn yung in love love " Key said causing us to laugh.

" Thug ass yung in love " I said Tune ,Key, A'mari ,&& I busted out laughing. That was shit we didn't see often from yung he was always hardcore and mean as hell. We all chilled and smoked blunts as we listened to music. We got 9hours on this hoe ! We finna hit up New Orleans. The girls had soon disappeared to the back of the bus.

A nigga finna nap bye mouthafuckaaaaaa

*
*
*
*
*
*
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES 😅