Chapter 29

** 2 Month later**
A'moura POV
WellAugust && I aren't together anymore I moved out I guess. Right now August and I are leaving our appointment for the baby. I was dressed kind of chill today because I'm sooo tired man.

" Mama you want KFC ? " August asked I smiled at him and nodded he kissed my cheek

" Mama you want KFC ? " August asked I smiled at him and nodded he kissed my cheek. Our relationship is fine I just didn't want to be together since he now has two babies on the way and she's always around I do not fuck Off I'll drag ha ass ! We pulled up to KFC drive thru it was empty so he ordered.

" can I get Two three piece tender meals one Nashville hot and the other BBQ." He said

" drink sir ?"

" sprite and a sweet tea"

"12.28 " August nodded and drove up to the window.i just stared at him omg I haven't had sex in sooooo long I need him soo badly. I do not even care I just want my man .

" A'moura Allana Alsina " he yelled I snapped out of it and giggled grabbing the food from him.

" Swrry bubba " I laughed and kissed his cheek. He shook his head and smiled at me and we pulled off heading towards his house .

" yeah whatever bra " I laughed and my phone rung I was receiving a FaceTime from my mother.

FaceTime Called

A: Hey Momma !
AM: Hey Baby how are you ?
A: I'm Good Actually Auggie just bought me food we leaving the appointment.
Aug: Hey momma
AM: Hey Augsta
A: childish * laughing*
AM: soo you wanna do a gender reveal at 5 months right?

I Just nodded my head stuffing my face. We talked a bit longer then disconnected I just notice we pulled up at the mall. I sat and finished eating drinking my drink.

" Ready ?" I nodded my head grabbing my bag getting out closing my door grabbing Auggie Hand.

" Victoria Secret babe ! " I squealed pulling away from him walking towards the store. I stopped when I seen This Lola ( August Supposedly babymomma ) bitch. Her stomach was beyond flat just yesterday she was big as a damn house.

" You lying bitch " I laughed and walked up to her.

" Your not even pregnant dumb ass " she look shook and laughed and pushed me

" nah I'm not but guess what he's mine bitch " I laughed and punched her dead in her damn mouth she fumbled and held her now bleeding mouth and spit. She tried to swing at me I grabbed her arm twisted her Wrist and punched her in her mouth again. I let her go and she fell

"Mama what the fuck " August came over to me. I just laughed and shook my head.

" babe she's not even pregnant look at this bitch " he looked down at her with a shocked face.