Chapter 20

A'moura POV

We all were in VIP upstairs just having a good time. I swayed my hips and danced on August I was a little out of it but who gives a fuck.

" I Tell Him ' Eat The Cookie ' Cause Its good For Him
And When He Eat The Cookie, He Got Good Form " Nicki Minaj Good Form Blasted through the Club speakers. I Rapped the whole song Still dancing on August as he sipped his Henny out his cup I felt his rise under me I smirked. He Had Sat Down Just Then Amber, Dee,&& Trin Came Over To Me I Already Knew What Time It Was. Then ' Twerk ' By The City Girls Ft Cardi B I laughed and got up started to twerk with my girls.

" They'll die 'bout me, they'll bang on him (Facts)
And that ass poke out, lil frame on her (Ow)
Pussy so good he got my name on it (Miami)
Itty-bitty-pretty, I'm the realest in the city
Only fuckin' with the plug, got a nigga worth a billi'
Showin' love, only talk about bands when he hit me
Chose him, he ain't pick me, and we never doin' quickies"

Trin,Amber,Dee,&& I Yelled still dancing. One the song went off we plopped down on the couch laughing.

" Bitch got on a leather dress and that ass was moving !! " Amber said I laughed.

" Big Booty Hoess " We Said In Unison and looked at each other and yelled

" PERIOD " Together I laughed and shook my head. I Went Sat On August Lap And Curled around him.

" What Songs Ya Doing Tonight ?" I asked

" Just Porn Star Then Boogie && Chris Preforming Tonight" I nodded my head but pouted because it was time for him to go.

" Aaahhh Y'all We Got August Alsina Inna Building!!! " The lame ass dj said into his mic and the crowd went crazy. August Came On To The Stage And Winked At me causing me to smile back.

" Let me put your mind to rest
I'm nothing like that other guy
Ima put yo ass to bed, just call me a lullaby
Believe it, believe it
Girl I'll be your quarterback, receive it
Go deep, baby work them lips no time to speak
When I lay back, shawty don't know how to act
She ready when the lights go off she climb on top
Her body rocking we don't stop
No handle bars or falling off, cause cause " He Sang while interacting with his fans.

" She ride me like a porn star
She ride me like a porn star
She ride me like a pro she did this shit before
I hold her tight no letting go till she say she can't take no more
I'm speechless
All I say is ooh
She ride, she ride
She ride, she ride, she ride
All I say is ooh
She ride me like a porn star
She ride me like a porn star " He smiled looking and pointing at me I just smirked at him. 5mins later He Finished He song and had came back upstairs and kissed me.

" ya did good babe now I wanna see ya grind into me like that " I said and smiled at him.

" I will later ma I promise " he smirked and slapped my butt pulling me in his lap onna coach.

" Next up big boogie !!! " lame ass Dj I swear.

" Wassup Nola " Key Said coming to the stage the crowds screamed. He started To Sing/Rap his song ' baby don't move ' I say the whole song grinding in August lap.

** 2hours hours later **

August POV

It was like 2am I was tied as a bitch ! And Chris ass wanted to play we just got to the hotel and we loading up the tour bus. We was heading to Huston TX. A'moura Was Fucked Up so I had to get ha shit once we was done everybody ass was knocked the fuck out.

" Drunk ass hoes " I laughed heading to the back of the bus checking on ma lady. I laughed because she was curled up in a ball inna bed. I took off her dress and put her on one of my shirts and a pair of spandex shorts. I put on a pair of basketball shorts and took my shirt off and climbed in bed.

Chris POV

I woke up and I had Trin in my arms she was sleep. Man she's so fucking beautiful what the hell.
I looked and I seen Dee Hugged Up With Key && Amber Ass Laid out onna floor. I laughed she was drunk as fuck crazy shit. I grabbed Trin And Took Her To A Bunk After Changing Her Putting her on one of my shorts and some shorts. I got my ass in a bunk and KO.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES 🥰 sorry if it's short😩had to give y'all an update.