Chapter 1

A'moura POV

* 9 am *

My alarm clock goes off I turn to turn it off and groans while turning it off. I sit up and goes to the restroom turns the water on making sure it's hot and strips out of my clothing.

*35mins later *

I dried myself off wraps a towel around my body && I began to brush my teeth and floss then cleanse my face.Once I'm done I began to get dress I threw on some black laced panties and blue jeans and with a cute black Bralette and My cropped jean jacket and my brown fur slides. I went into the restroom and started Curling my hair once I was done I decided no make up just lashes so after I didn't my lashes I applied some clear lipgloss and baby may I say I am bomb today !! Since I was off this whole week I'm gonna have a little me week. Once I unplugged everything and turned everything off I grabbed my purse && my phone walked out my house and locked my door. I got into my Pink black Rang Rover and smiled to myself I love my life I'm so independent it's great. I drove listening to August Alsina New Song " Be Love " I just love him so much.

Me: " I'm not the type to make promises I can't keep
That ain't me, love
You got me wrapped around your finger
Oh, my word
I swear that I'ma treat like you deserve, please believe me
Baby girl, you need me "
* 5mins later *

I pulled up to McDonald's I felt cute so I wanted to go inside. I killed my engine and grabbed everything and went inside i stood in line looking at the menu I didn't want to eat really heavy sooo I was just getting a McFlurry and a large French fry. While I Waited I felt eyes on me I looked to my right and almost passed the fuck out. Stood in the Corner staring at me Was August Alsina Himself !! I blushed and looked down he smiled that beautiful smile and walked to the line. Then it was my turn I placed my order

Cashier: $3.68

I was about to pay until a tattoo arm reached around me and paid for me. I smiled and looked up

Me: " I could have paid for it myself you know Mister Alsina "

August POV

A nigga Was Tied and hungry so we stopped by McDonald's before heading back to the hotel. I walked in and got a lot of thirsty looks from ugly hoes and smirked but one caught my eye when she looked at my way I damn near choked and died she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. when she looked at me I smiled and went and got in line behind her after she order her food she was about to pay but I snaked my arms around her and paid myself and smiled down at her when she looked up.

Her: " I could have paid for it myself you know Mister Alsina "

HerVoice Was Soo Soft I got weak.

Me: " It's Fine Baby Girl I got it "

She Smiled and was handed her McFlurry I ordered and stepped to the side after I paid. I smiled at the girl

Me: " What's Your Name Beautiful? "
She smiled and started looking down. I lifted up her chin and smiled showing my grill.

Her: " A'moura "
Me: " That's Beautiful just Like You "

Her Number Was Called She Stepped Up And Grabbed It And Said Thank You Smiling She looked at me and said Thank you Mister Alsina. And With That She Walked out the door. I smiled man she was beautiful she has this pretty ass smile with the banging ass body omg I need her around ! After I got my food we left and headed back to the hotel.

A'moura POV

Once I got to my car I was smiling and squealing like crazy omg he sooo gorgeous. I smiled and started my car heading to the mall. I was listening to the radio just vibing and eating until I reached the mall. I killed the engine gathering my things I threw away my trash I have a HUGE OCD problem. I absolutely HATE mess as I was walking to PINK my phone rung I looked at it and Smiled big it was my BESTFRIEND De'arra.