Chapter 34

A'moura POV
I woke up , cleaned up a bit , fed dizzy && cooked breakfast for my husband. I took a selfie in my full body mirror downstairs.

 I took a selfie in my full body mirror downstairs

1,233,257 Likes

TheeA'mouraCheavess: 4months && a mommy of 3 🦋💓.
23,457 comments
randomuser: Mommy of three ?🥺😍 awwww
THEofficalchrisbrown: Yeesssiirrr🥳
TrinTHEstylist: Period period period 🤣 uu basic hoes mommy of ONE while our bff mommy of THREE 🥳 @THErealKarmen @Amberrr.H @De'arra
AugustAlsina: i love you❤️
randomuser: she's a ho come home @AugustAlsina

i laughed at some comments bitches be bitter and funny. I turned off the stove and prepared our plates i put it on a tray and poured him OG and me apples juice. I walked upstairs with the tray and i put it on the night stand and i climbed on top of august and i start to grind against him only because i knew he wasn't sleep, i heard him groan and i smiled.

" come on baby wake up i cooked " his eyes then popped open big fat ass. He was never even sleep he just comment on my post. I handed him our tray and took my plate and laid next to him and ate as we watched Love and Hip Hop ATL. I started to doze off and i felt something wet between my legs. I moved the blankets and seen August kissing my cat i smiled. Gotta go see you guys later !!!! ;)

De'arra POV
I got up this morning and made breakfast right now we were getting dressed to go to the mall and hang. I got dressed in a tan dress i bought from Pretty little things with my black fanny pack.

" babe can you pick out me a pair of shoes ?" i asked and smiled.

" yeah baby " he said and went in my walk in closet. He grabbed me a pair of matching tan shoes that matched my dress i smiled. We were all going to the venue for A'moura's gender reveal including both mama faith and mama sheila. Once we both was dressed i ask Kenny to take my pictures and they came out amazing !

 Once we both was dressed i ask Kenny to take my pictures and they came out amazing !

I texted everyone that we're on our way there now. Trin , Karmen, Amber , and I were going to find out today the genders since we are doing the revealing. We pulled up the place and it was amazing in the outside and the inside was even better they had already started to decorate for us.