Chapter 30

Trin POV
Last night was amazing! I love Chris and I bond that dumb ass is my best friend. Today is his mother's birthday && Today was the day I meet her and I'm mad scared ! We were going out to Breakfast I got up and started the shower. I turned on some music I lit some candles and I turned the lights out. I stripped and stepped feelings all my nerves go away.

* one hour later *

I stepped out drying myself off. I felt amazing! I turned the light on and blew out the candles and started to get dressed. Im going to be simple but cute today feeling a bit under the weather.

i did a light beat to my face and straighten my hair then i heard Chris come through my room door

" babby where are you?" he yelled looking for me. 
" restroom nappy head " i yelled from the restroom and i heard him come in. I then felt his wet ass lips connect with my neck then my cheek.

" Wazzam baby " he said sitting in the toilet seat watching me.
" nothing getting ready and scared " i said feeling weak to my knees again.
" there's nothing to be scared of she will love you baby na hurry up ! " he kissed my cheek smacked my butt and jumps in my bed.
" Christopher ! i'm going to hurt you boy !" i yelled as he just laughed at me.

A'moura POV:
I laid in the bed on my side feeling sick to my stomach.

" Phat ya hungry ?" i seen august standing in the door i shook my head no as tears streamed down my face , he rushed to my side.

" Whats the matter mama ?" I let the tears fall and i pointed to my side still crying in pain. He headed me the cup of water that was on my night stand and rubbed my side. The pain calmed he cleaned my face helped me out of bed so i could get cleaned up. He ran me a bubble bath and helped me inside it felt amazing he lit my favorite candles and turned the light off for me.

" Yell My name is you need me " he smiled at me and kissed my forehead.  I nodded and laid back trying to relax rubbing my now growing big belly.

" Hey mama baby" i said rubbing my belly.

* 20mins later *
August POV
" bubba i need help " i heard A'moura yell from the bathroom. I laughed and got up to help her out . I walked in only to see mama struggling to stand her belly isn't that big but A'moura is a very small human. I helped her out and handed her the outfit she was putting on to wear to see my mom. I walked out and got myself dressed. I threw on some all black , a black jean jacket , and a pair of black red bottoms mama got me we were going to dinner afterwards. But before mama needed to stop by her shop.

 ??? POV

??? POV

" THIS A'MOURA BITCH HAS TO DIE ! HER AND THAT STUPID ASS BABY ! let's start with her salon ! " I laughed and they broke the glass and we entered the salon and started to trash everything. I turned on the Marcel curling oven and laughed i looked at our work. We high fives i paid everyone and they left i just smiled.

BITCH I WILL GET WHAT I WANT !

A'moura POV
I was one getting dressed and i had just finished flat ironing my hair. I applied some gloss from (( SecretlyboujeeCosmetics)) i love this gloss! I put my shoes on and grabbed my purse and smiled at myself rubbing my belly and taking pictures.

 I applied some gloss from (( SecretlyboujeeCosmetics)) i love this gloss! I put my shoes on and grabbed my purse and smiled at myself rubbing my belly and taking pictures

??? POV

" THIS A'MOURA HOE HAS TO DIE ! HER AND THAT STUPID ASS BABY ! let's start with her salon " I screamed As i watched everyone knock things over and broke these. After i was happy i smiled and paid them. I looked at the camera and smiled

" Your going to die bitch " i laughed and my boyfriend shot it.

A'moura POV

We were on the way to my salon and i have a bad feeling about this. We pulled up and my heart sunk to my ass. I felt the tears coming on i got out the car and walked in seeing everything destroyed.

" Aye what the fuc happen herr?" i heard August heavy accent i dropped to my knees and cried.

" IVE WORKED SO FUCKING HARD ON THIS ONLY FOR A MOTHERFUCKER TO TAKE THIS SHIT AWAY FROM ME " i screamed cursing and crying.
I put my fucking life , blood , sweat , tears  on this salon this hurts.

" AUGUST OVER HERE NOW ! " i heard De'arra and Trinity Yell in unison.

Dee POV

" We know who did this " Trin said

" who ?"

" lola " i said

"the bitch i cheated with ?"

" yes that bitch we seen it on video before some dude shot the camera " i said as i showed him the video.

" She's threatening her and your child's life " Trin said.

" go back for me " he said

" wait hold the fuc up " he said going back again

" that's ace my fucking cousin " his eyes were now black and he looked pissed.

" get her out of her we got it from here " i said he nodded

" meet us at the trap house on milly ave house on the left " he said walking away.

" Seems like yung' and lana B is bac " Trin said shaking her head.

I punched the wall as tears fell this is why we moved. Moura,Trin, and I moved away from home because we wanted to leave this life behind and never look back. Now it won't go away !

but this hoe must go she went too far ! i've missed this shit ! this hoe done started a war ...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES 💓 sorry but the late update 🥳 i have a lot of things in store 😌 let the fun begin