Chapter 9

August POV

I woke up it was around 8am I had to go to the studio today. I got up off the couch trying not to wake Up Phat Ma. I stretched and went upstairs to clean my ass. I stripped outta my clothes in my room throwing them inna basket. I went and jumped in the shower singing to myself silently. After 15mins I got out and dried myself off I looked up and seen A'moura looking at a nigga dick not moving or saying shit. I busted out laughing leaning on the sink.

" ma what's wrong ?" I asked wrapping the towel around my waist. I started brushed my teeth looking at her through the mirror.

" baby the things I'll do to you " she mumbled to herself but I heard her. I laughed spitting out the toothpaste wetting my towel and cleaning my face and mouth. I smirked at her kissing her forehead. I put on a white tee and some black jeans and a pair of Jordan's grabbing my keys and my phone.

" Mama !!! " I yelled going downstairs.

" The Kitchen " she yelled back I went in the kitchen seeing her washing dishes I smiled. Man this girl here bruh.

" alright phat imma head ta da studio " I said kissing her cheek.

" Okay I gotta go get ready for work anyway. I may have a late shift today " she said I sighed and nodded kissing her cheek again.

" alright call me luv " she nodded and I walked outta the house locking the door getting in my shit pulling off. Once I arrived at the studio I got being greeted I signed in or whatever heading up.

A'moura POV

I sighed because I wanted my Auggie here with me. After I washed dishes I showered and began to get ready for work.once I was done I started to get dress I didn't wear any makeup I did have my lashes extensions done tho.i sprayed on my Chanel perfume applied lip liner to my lips and added lip gloss. I grabbed my phone keys and my purse. I locked his house up got into my car heading to work. The drive felt long as hell I just played music until I pulled into Chick-Fil-a drive thru. I ordered my food waiting to pay I was ready to get this shit over with. I just wanna sleep after playing and getting my food I pulled off eating pulling in my job parking lot. I sat in my car and began to eat listening to music.
My phone make a ding I grabbed to see my babe texted me.

From Wugga🥰🖇🤞🏾: Hey ma, wazzam? You done left the house yet luv ?

Hey Bug , yeah I'm actually at work in the parking lot eating.

I sent the message seeing him FaceTime me. I answered sitting my phone up.

" you always eating some damn Chick-Fil-a ma" he said laughing at me shaking his head. I smiled before stuffing my mouth with fries.

" I love it soo much I do not care" I said and moaned bitting into my sandwich.

" Phat you asking for it mf" he smirked. I giggled and shook my head.

" Alright Bubba I gotta go " I pouted he smirked.

" listen imma see ya' on ya break mama. We gonna go out to eat and when Uu get off if it's not late I'll all yours if I'm not sleep baybe " I smiled and looked down.

" hold ya head up baybe go ahead make ya money ma call me later" he smiled showing his pearly white teeth. Causing my panties to become soaked. I smiled at him nodding my head .

" okay I'll see ya later bye " he said bye and we hung up I grabbed my phone and keys grabbing my trash after hiding my purse. I got out heading in the building. I locked my doors threw away my trash and I clicked in. I grabbed my clipboard going to my first patients room. I knocked and opened the door greeting them.